Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: Various items of clothing

Pella Bird n Lite Upland Pack Vest. I bought this a few years ago at Cabela’s and have worn it about 3 or 4 times while out squirrel hunting. Here it is on the Pella site. Blaze orange shoulders and a plethora of pockets. Mine is in excellent condition. Size Large. I just don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. I’m seeing prices online range from $105 to $115. I’m asking $60 shipped.

Campmor rain chaps. Medium blue color with a string at the top of each to tie them up to a pack or pants belt. There are snaps at the bottom to cinch down the cuffs. I wore these once at Dolly Sods and they’ve been stored away ever since. There are a few marks (sort of a stain) that do not affect usability. If you don’t want to carry rain pants these are a nice substitute. The legs are 38” long at the longest point - the tops angle. $7.50 shipped.

Patagonia Men’s Baggies Shorts in dark tan with built-in mesh brief. These are very similar to the Baggies shown on Patagonia’s website here except that mine have a 3” inseam instead of the 5”. From Patagonia’s website:
    They are made from a quick-drying, water-repellent nylon, and have a casual fit and an elasticized waistband with internal drawstring. Other features include a polyester mesh lining, a rear snap pocket and front pockets (with self-draining mesh corners) that are positioned to reduce drag in the water.
    As far as I can remember I have never worn these. Even though I list the color as dark tan it is sort of a slightly lighter shade of Coyote Brown. These are size Large. These cost $45 new, I’m asking $20 shipped.

Performance Bicycling Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey with a 13” front zipper (zip-t style). Not sure of the fabric but it is a synthetic. 3 part rear pocket. This is in excellent condition and I can remember wearing it only a time or two. This jersey is a Medium size and the color is deep purple and the material is somewhere between lightweight and midweight - probably a bit more on the lightweight side. Made in the USA. $7.50 shipped.

Moriarty hand-knit wool sweater made in Stowe, Vermont. Black with purple snowflake pattern. Near new condition. While I know that this may not be standard backpacking/hiking apparel it is a nice piece and would be a nice addition to someone’s wardrobe. It was only worn once or twice. $55 plus shipping.

LL Bean wool toboggan cap. This is listed as 100% wool, acrylic liner - I don’t see the acrylic. This is a Moriarty style with the pointy top. Purple background with a back center band with white wolves, red trees above and other patterns. Excellent condition. $7.50 shipped.

Patagonia El Cap fleece pants. Size large, hunter green color. Good condition except for a dime-size hole on inside of the left leg. $15 shipped.

Glacier Glove 2mm neoprene gloves with slits on thumb & index finger for fishing. Exc. cond. $20 shipped.

Payment by Paypal or postal money order. Thanks for looking.
    "There are places in this world that are neither here nor there, neither up nor down, neither real nor imaginary. These are the in-between places, difficult to find and even more challenging to sustain." - Thomas Moore

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    pm sent on chaps and bicycle shirt
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    UL BMBH
    Tarp
    CloudBurst
    Insulation
    Phoenix & Stealth
    Suspension
    Whoopies & DutchTi
    I was all excited about the Baggies but they're Large
    Support: HammockGear - Zpacks - Jacks R Better - DreamHammock - Dutchware - AHE - Black Rock - Grand Trunk

Rook,

You wouldn't believe how many people want the Baggies but in a different size. Oh well, someone will need a large I suppose.
    "There are places in this world that are neither here nor there, neither up nor down, neither real nor imaginary. These are the in-between places, difficult to find and even more challenging to sustain." - Thomas Moore

Chaps and bicycle shirt sold.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0 dbl
    Tarp
    Edge w/ Dutch CRL
    Insulation
    MambaTQ/PhoenixUQ
    Suspension
    D. Buckle/Whoopies
    Images
    3inch inseam?! Yikes!
    Pass the Apple Pie

Yeah, the inseam is short but these do have the built-in mesh brief.

Bump back to the top. Everything but chaps and biking shirt still available.

What waist size does "large" correspond to? 34"?

For the baggies or El cap pants?

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I would put large at around 36" but the Baggies have a nice elasticized waistband so there is some variation, at 34" would probably fit fine. The El Caps have some elastic but not as much but they do have a drawstring as do the Baggies.
    Last edited by vdeal; 03-03-2012 at 09:07.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast