Who can offer the most reliable no-tangle storage system for tarp guylines? I’m an ultralight guy, so I don’t want to add any weight to my gear. But I’ve spent so much time untangling guylines that I’m willing to add some weight. So far I’ve tried stuffing the tarp with the lines hanging free, and they tangle like crazy (these are guylines I bought with prussic stake attachment sliders from one of the cottage suppliers but I can’t think of the name of the supplier or type of line; I keep them larks-headed to the attachment points on my tarp). I have tried wrapping each guyline around a scrunched portion of tarp right where the guyline attaches to the tarp to form a little ball of wrapped-up guyline that I can unwind after I unpack the tarp. This works OK but they sometimes/often unwind on their own during storage and deployment. I have tried supplementing this winding system with a strip of blue painters’ tape to hold the windings together. Light weight. Unsticks easily, but can be reused only once or twice at best. I’m considering rubber bands, but 6 of them add up in weight quickly (I know, I know, stop worrying so much about weight). Have also considered something like a styrofoam thread spool or super light thread spool of some kind, finished with a strip of tape or something.

So who can offer the most simple, fool-proof, easy to store and easy to deploy and as light as possible solution?