Quote Originally Posted by Grillmastertoo View Post
new guy here..ive been waiting for the new model to come out and now that it has, im excited and ready to buy one..my question is what else is on the horizon...did i see where a large tarp or newer tarp may be soon available? i dont want to fall into the category of buying something and then having a better model come out shortly later...
im also new to hanging so this is an exciting ventuer for me...im 6'1, 235 lbs, side, stomach and back sleeper who usually carries too much gear when i camp...but going to start canoe camping and thought htis might help cut down on some gear space...
any thoughts are welcome...
thanks
there are some very new thing's coming out in the very near future. I for one would go ahead and

order the new clark and get the xl even though some folks have said it does not leave much room. and if you find out there is not enough room I would order something bigger. If your are backpacking it will serve you just fine. If you are car camping or kayak camping then weight is not going to be an issue. I would say by then end of this summer you will see camo,and all the other clark products going to a larger size.

the new clark is 110 inch's by 50 some inch's and I love my new one not that I disliked the old one.

I have ordered a MacCat deluxe tarp to put with my other hammock so that friends will stay dry. right now I have a NEO 9X9 tarp and waiting for my MacCat tarp to be shipped. both of my clarks have the XL tarp one of them is longer than the other.