WB Ridgerunner, Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG 3 Season/IX UQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    How about "The Banana-ator" (ala Terminator) Covers the bananas, black belt and maybe even a reminder for the short fuse.

Miguel

I have two nicknames, "Miguel" comes from the fact that my wife is Hispanic so that one naturally evolved. The other, "The Commander", comes from my kayaking buddies. Since I was the most experienced boater at the time we would get out the maps and plan our trips from my house. My house became know as "Command Central"....it seemed natural to them that I be referred to as "The Commander". Nearly 20 years later that's what they call me. Most of my whitewater kayaking friends have nicknames, usually from something (usually not good) that they've done on the river. EX: "Rope" for screaming like a schoolgirl for a throw rope when he was stuck in a river hydraulic.

Oh yeah another interesting one I had in my twenties. It was "Skyclops". You see, not only did I skydive but I am blind in one eye. (souvenir from Nam) They even went so far as painting one huge bloodshot eye on my helmet. Funny how knicknames evolve.

In other words just keep hanging...eventually you'll do something good or bad enough for the name to stick.

Miguel
    Last edited by Miguel; 05-13-2008 at 10:51.

Hammock
    homade
    Tarp
    cheap groundsheet
    trail names should just happen (that's what hapens to the few people i know who have them) i don't know anyone whos given themselves one. then again trail names arn't so common over here, and those that are are usualy based on your name (although we do have "captin kate the pirate")

most nicknames iv'e been given on camps ect are irritating, however here's a round up of the ones i remember:
    nature boy, Andy mcNabb, Andy mc m*a*s*h, m*a*s*h man, action andrew, combat colin, lawrence
    (most based on my old tendency to wear cammo gear, army style webbing ect. the M*A*S*H based ones because i was wearing a mash T-shirt, and someone didn't understand)
    and from school:
    The pope, rattlesnake.
    (the first one has no real reasoning behind it, it just happened. the second was a "biker" name when it was decided i must be a "biker" due to my leather jacket)
    Last edited by phaserrifle; 05-15-2008 at 04:00.

Hammock
    homade
    Tarp
    cheap groundsheet
    Oh yeh, and we had "the two phils"
    1) Phil mcnicol (AKA "scouse phil") who is from liverpool and liverpudlians are known as "scousers"
    2) phil nutbeam (AKA "nutters") on acount of his last name.
    these nick names where vital, to avoid confusion.