Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx or Pads
    Suspension
    Straps and Biners
    Images

GONE: You pay the shipping...

I'm trying to get started on a gear cleanout so some of the first goodies will go for actual shipping cost.

How about a Camping Gaz Rando 360 stove. Do a google search and you'll find a few stove collectors who will gab about this little stove. I got it off a friend a few years ago in trade for some other gear. It's a neat little setup but one I'll never get around to using. The fuel is really hard to find and I've only got 4 cartridges. If you're tricky like me then you can refill them from a standard butane lighter cylinder. The stove, windscreen, pot lifter, and pair of cartridges will fit inside the cookpot for a very compact setup. I've burned it a few times for a demonstration at scouts but it's never been on a trip with me.

Also up for grabs is a "vintage" M-1965 jungle hammock. This was the gadget that was my first attempt at hammock camping. If I wasn't so stubborn this thing would have sent me running in the opposite direction from hammock camping. The original "fly" was about to disintegrate and it was barely wider than the hammock body. You'll need to rig up a ridgeline of some sort to support the netting. Overall it works but is kind of fidgety thanks to the semi-gathered end and velcro attached netting.

Both of these little gems are free to a good home, you pay the shipping charges. For the hammock it's a no-brainer. It will be USPS shipping most likely a medium or large flat rate box or maybe less if I can squash it down a bit (so under $10).

For the stove it's cheap too, but then comes the fuel. I believe UPS ground is the only way to ship that stuff so I'll have to make a trip to the local shop to calculate that. If you're interested the full canisters weigh 92g each (52g fuel) and I have 4 so that should give you a good idea on cost. Figure the postage on those from zip 32955.

Please PM me if interested. Paypal is preferred but I'll entertain other payments or trades too.

Both are spoken for, thanks for the interest
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zukiguy; 11-21-2011 at 14:57. Reason: Gone

What the heck..
    I will take the stove

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    Greylock 3 Hudson
    Suspension