Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images

Lunch @ the Lake II

Just some more footage of my hang/lunch @ Caeser Creek State Park Ohio.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

jealous man.. seeing your chow made me hungry, that's some great trailfood right there. Thanks for posting the vids buddy, might have to take the GF and mutt down there for a dayhike next weekend.

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
    jealous man.. seeing your chow made me hungry, that's some great trailfood right there. Thanks for posting the vids buddy, might have to take the GF and mutt down there for a dayhike next weekend.
    It's got some nice views, I'd like to get droped off for a couple stealth nights.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

Quote Originally Posted by HamMike View Post
    It's got some nice views, I'd like to get droped off for a couple stealth nights.
    Yeah, those lake views are great and plenty of good hanging spots along it. I've never been stealth camping but it definitely appeals to the rebel in me, haha. Operation Relaxation

Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Insulation
    Ridge Rest Pad
    Suspension
    Wratchet Straps
    Thanks for sharing the video. It makes me wish I got out for a hike this weekend instead of wasting time indoors like I've been.

After lunch, did you end up having an afternoon nap in the hammock you set up?

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    Yeah, those lake views are great and plenty of good hanging spots along it. I've never been stealth camping but it definitely appeals to the rebel in me, haha. Operation Relaxation
    Yeah there is plenty of space out there to slip into. If ya ever wanna head out there you could come here and I could have the wife drop us.

Quote Originally Posted by HamMike View Post
    Yeah there is plenty of space out there to slip into. If ya ever wanna head out there you could come here and I could have the wife drop us.
    I'm going to take you up on that Mike, sounds like a good plan to me. We'll have to work out a weekend to go.

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dimeotane View Post
    Thanks for sharing the video. It makes me wish I got out for a hike this weekend instead of wasting time indoors like I've been.

After lunch, did you end up having an afternoon nap in the hammock you set up?
    I absolutely did!

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    I'm going to take you up on that Mike, sounds like a good plan to me. We'll have to work out a weekend to go.
    Hit me up!

• + New Posts