Author and illustrator: The Ultimate Hang: An Illustrated Guide To Hammock Camping
the twelve steps to hammock addiction
1. Buy said hammock (they are like potato chips "you just can't have one").
2. Mod said hammock (you can always make it better).
3. Take hammock and yourself out side.
4. Find two trees 10-15 ft apart.
5. Wrap webbing around said trees.
6-10. Spent adjusting for the perfect hang.
11. Get in.
12. Relax. AHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
"Once you start down the Dark Path, forever will it dominate your destiny." - Yoda
Hungry Hammock Hanger Website
Hey Peacedog! This addiction ( I mean quest for the ultimate gear) sure beats playing golf!
I checked the other day and I only have six hammocks. I NEED one for every day of the week. Now what can I do? I have webbing, whoopie slings, Dutchie things, and now I find out that I need cookie things.
When will it all end?
I don't call it an addiction. It's a passion.
Don't argue with the alligator until after you cross the river.
If I get this cold weather camping down, I may still be able to go skiing occasionally. Skiing is just too fun to give up. I can tell the wife that I'll stealth camp in the hammock so there's no hotel bill!
It's a slippery slope there Peacedog.