Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Speed Hooks
    Images

WTB/WTT WBBB 1.1 dbl &/ SF

OK, apart from wanting to make a title with no actual words in it, I’m looking for a Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 double layer hammock, and hopefully (but not necessarily) also a Superfly. It doesn’t matter what suspension is on there, because I’ll just be making whoopie slings for the hammock anyway, and I’ve already bought the Dutch edition single tarp ridgeline from whoopieslings.com.

I’d prefer the newer version of the WBBB, with the option of tying the bugnet off to the side with the little fabric strips, but unless there is more to the change than those strips, I guess I could add them myself. In terms of the superfly, I am not too fussed about which version. The new one would be great, but I could live with the old one with detachable doors.

I’ve got a Hennessy Deluxe Explorer with 2” wide, 96” long tree hugger straps and 70D Hex tarp which I’d be willing to combine with a little $ for a trade if somebody’s interested. I’ve hung it in the backyard a few times, but always under shelter and have never slept in it, so it’s pretty much as new. The HH is bombproof, and it’s great, but the allure of the WBBB is just too much to bear!

I’m mainly looking to change out the hammock, but the tarp would be nice too because it’s a nice weight saving, and doors would sometimes come in very handy. I really can’t afford to be looking at cuben right now!

I’m waiting to hear back from Hennessy, because there are a couple of small issues with the Hex Tarp which I’d like to be rectified. There’s one spot a couple of inches long where the material was not sewn into the hem properly and there’s a small gap. There’s another spot a couple of inches long where the outer stitching on the hem appears to have run out of bobbin thread. These aren’t major issues, but as I said, I’d like them rectified, so if anyone wants to trade tarps with me, there could be a delay on the tarp while this one gets fixed/replaced. There’s nothing at all wrong with the hammock though. Believe me when I say I’ve checked it thoroughly!

checkout for sale forum, i have wbbb and tarps w/doors, I have whole package w/UQ for $480. or will separate

email me [email protected]

tigerlily

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1dbl
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Speed Hooks
    Images
    I broke down and ordered a WBBB straight from Brandon, so the need for the hammock is gone. I'm kind of in trouble with my wife for the purchase too, so I'm putting my desire for a tarp upgrade on hold for now too.

Part of the reason I'm in trouble is that I spent just as much on her (she likes to keep an eye on spending). And here I thought I was the Scottish one!

If anyone's interested in the story, Hennessy sent me a brand new Hex Tarp to replace the one with some stitching issues, which was very good of them. I now have two hex tarps, one brand new, and one with a couple of minor defects. I'm possibly going to try to repair the faulty tarp, but I'm not that confident with the old injector! I'll have to work up to it.

• + New Posts