Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A big Thank you!

While I am sure that this will be moved to the donating members section soon (as it's not really hammock related) but thats ok, I hope that most who aren't a donating member get to read this prior to that happening!

There has been a great deal of thank you's going out to the Mod's, and while I fully agree with the wonderful job the mod's do and that this place wouldn't be as great as it is without them, I wanted to say thank you to the members here!

There are sooooooooo many threads with just soooooo much kindness, and generosity, and willingness to help one another that I feel very proud to say that I am a Hammock Forums member

I have met many HF members and have made some great friends from this place and while nothing is perfect, and we'll have a bad apple or two, I still find it so enjoyable to read members trip reports and see the posts of their DIY project's, watch the video's, see the picture's, and just hear the stories that are told! I love going to HF Hang's and the excitement of meeting someone new, and getting to see those I've met before!

In short, thank you to all whom I have met, who have guided me, helped me, talked to me, and hung out with me as I have enjoyed every second!

Happy Holiday's HF!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    eno DN(Daily)Hennessy Asym Zip
    Tarp
    Cuben DIYw/beak
    Insulation
    15*Bag/20*Pheonix
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    +1
    Always have a Plan B C D and E! - Arson

I 100% believe “Normal is Boring!"

Does Shug ever put out a bad video?

"Man up and get back up to the top of the food chain Mr. Omnivore. That McDonalds didn't grow out of a Avacodo bush.” - MrClean417

"The trick to living and learning is actually living." - Cannibal

"He who would travel happily must travel light."
    - Antonine Marie Roger de Saint-Exupery

"Backpacking is the art of knowing what not to take."
    - Sheridan Anderson

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    And a big thankee to you to buddy. Whom without I would have dull knives, not enough bear rope and no one to wake me up in the morning on the trail This site is really wonderful and without the people here I would of never of learned as much as I have and would still be sleeping on the ground . From the threads to the hangs from the newest of friends to the oldest this site and the people who I have meet here have truly enriched my life. So thank you all.
    Happy Holidays
    LRR
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

• + New Posts