Another price drop, more gear added.
Let me know if you interested in more than one item and I'll see what kind of price we can work out.
Unless otherwise stated, all items are in “excellent” condition with “free shipping”!
I haven’t had a single complaint about the gear I’ve sold thus far, because I’m honest about my descriptions, the gear isn’t junk and I always took good care of it.
• SOLD Integral Designs PLQ UL jacket and pants, NWTs and UL stuff sack, XL, Charcoal. These use Primaloft Sport insulation with a 20d Pertex outer and inner shell. The jacket has a 12” front zip, zippered inside pocket and elasticized wrists with thumb loops. The pants have an elasticized shock corded waist with cord-loc and elasticized cuffs. Integral Designs stopped making these when they were bought by Rab so they’re hard to find now. The place that sold these recommended them over Mont-Bell, which they also carried…stating they were warmer and more durable than the Mont-Bell Thermawrap. These have never been worn and have always been stored hanging up… uncompressed. The warmth to weight ratio and compressibility of these are excellent.
Men’s PLQ Jacket, charcoal, XL w\stuff sack “NWT”: $90 shipped to CONUS.
Men’s PLQ Pants, charcoal, XL w\stuff sack “NWT”: $90 shipped to CONUS.
• SENT FREE TO BUENOS FOR BUYING THE JACKET AND PANTS, SMART MOVE ON A HECK OF A SWEET DEAL! Integral Designs “eVent” Gaiters, L, green. I wore these one time and they are still like new, no stains, abrasions or anything at all like that. $30 ****Buy both the Integral Designs Jacket and Pants and the gaiters are free.****
• SOLD Carlisle “eVent” UL roll top dry sacks, 20L, never used. $15
• SOLD Carlisle “eVent” UL roll top dry sacks, 15L, never used. $15
• Carlisle “eVent” UL roll top dry sacks, 10L, never used. $12
• SOLD Osprey UL pack\rain cover, M, black, new. $15
• Liquid Solutions 16oz stainless steel vacuum bottle with homemade camo insulator. Keeps stuff hot all night in freezing weather, excellent condition. $20
• SOLD Snow Peak Soloist Titanium UL cookset, with storage sack, one small ding on large pot… otherwise excellent. $25
• Primus Express (called the "Micron" without the piezo) folding UL stove, stuff sack, piezo ignitor (works), excellent. $25
Paranet Collapsable fishing net made in Calif, stows in handle, built in scale, very nice and packable. $25