Okay so I finaly got a chance to use my storm crow custom winter UQ AND TQ both with 3 extra onces of down, a Alps zero degree down bag and themal under wear tops and bottoms and ended up with a case of CBS and can't figure out why. The UQ was snug against my back side with no air gaps and the head and foot end tight to the hammock, I also had a nice tarp with the ends closed down. The rest of my body was warm but not as hot as I thought it'd be. I slid a hand warmer between my thighs mid way through the night and the CBS went away for a few hours. Am I doing something wrong, do I need a pad at below freezing? I had givin my rig a air math guesstimation rating of atleast zero degree comfort but a little concerned to go out again in three weeks to a location I know will be single digets hints advice?

Oh the hammock was an eno double nest deluxe couldn't fit my clark nx-250 in my new pack got a REI 85xt to try and go UL... My load out dropped to 53.6lbs I think I did something wrong there but I honesty took all the gear out I could... I think going dehydrated food will drop a few more pounds, either off of me or off my pack maybe both