Selling my lightly used Mountain Hardwear Maestro pack, size Medium. I've used it for at total of 4 nights, 5 days. I'm doing the whole UL backpacking thing now and this bag is just too "heavy" for me now.
That said, it will carry heavy loads very very comfortably. The external frame requires a PhD in rocket science to figure out, but once it's set the comfort level is excellent. For those of you that don't do UL and have heavier gear, this pack is an excellent way to carry it all.
It also has a nice top bag that converts to a useful shoulder bag. I've honestly used the shoulder bag a lot more than the rest of the pack.
Paid $200, looking to get $150 shipped
Reference Links: 1, 2, 3
Capacity (Medium): 4000 cu. in.; 66 liters
Weight (Medium): 5 lbs. 12 oz.; 2.61 kg.
- Body: 420D/96T Cordura
- Accent: 210D/116T Cordura
- Bottom: 630D/109T Ballistics Cordura
- Exodus Cruiser suspension frame with on-the-fly torso length adjustment
- Fit-Lock shapable shoulder yoke and hip-belt
- Free pivot hip-belt with rear tilt tensioner
- Proprietary U-bar upper load stabilizer
- Removable Kit Backpack top pocket converts to shoulder Backpack
- Fold top designed for use with pocket removed
- Large front pocket with water-resistant zippers
- Lower wand pockets
- Hydration sleeve with right and left side hose ports
- Dual Axe-S quick-release ice axe toggles
- Three dimensional compression system tunes vertical and horizontal load