Hammock
    Yukon Outfitters Double
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Clutch is an old high-school-earned nickname and 146 refers to John 14:6.

Hammock
    Hammock Bliss Double
    Tarp
    Chinook 12x9
    Insulation
    Beer and PLUQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle/strap
    Mine is one I have used since the late 90's.....My name is Robbie. Thats where the rob comes from. Back then when I first started getting on the interwebs, I was heavily into playing the guitar. My dream guitar amplifier was the Crate blue-voodoo. The model number was bv-60. "Blue voodoo, 60 watt head". I managed to score one for stupid cheap back in.....whenever it was. So... the name I came up with back when I first dipped my toe into the AOL was a mashup of of my name and the amp. It was a spur of the moment thing that I have used ever since. Im pretty sure you can all gain access to my financial info now if youre saavy.
    "Ahhhh.....spiffy"

Hammock
    HH Deep Jungle XL
    Tarp
    Over sized Hex
    Suspension
    Slack line tension
    First name Mark
    Alumni of The Citadel, affectionally known as ElCid, abbreviated Cid, class of 1984
    Put them all together, MarkCid84

Mine is not flashy or smart. I just use my business name for most of my screen names on any forums I am a member of. Mainly to keep it easy for my memory. Lol

Hammock
    An old Canadian Hang
    Tarp
    Noahs Tarp 12
    Insulation
    Old Military Stuff
    Suspension
    ENO Atlas
    Hello fellow hangers,

My HF Screen Name is because I am a recipient of the Purple Heart Medal due to combat wounds during fighting in Bala Murghab, Afghanistan back in 2008.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC, ENO SN/DN
    Tarp
    WBSF
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    WarWolf is a name I picked up on when reading about the coolest weapon we see in shows and movies like Braveheart, Game of Thrones, Troy, Gladiator, etc and is a type of trebuchet (catapult). That's it, nothing more and nothing less, just a cool name in my opinion. Warwolf is the translation for Loup de Guerre (or Ludgar).

I am a level headed spirited seeker of truth. I am trained in kundalini yoga and meditation. My screen name is a handle I've used on the web for years. It's just meant to conjure up good vibes as I hope to increase the amount of love, tolerance and compassion in those around me. Love Shaman sounds really New Agey, I know. But I do not find myself to be exceptionally kooky or conspired.

I can't fully express the deeper meaning the name ॐ π holds to me but I can say a few things about it.

In 2011 I adopted the Pi symbol as an expression of a developing life phrase (Positive Impact) being formed deep within me. It is something that I have always desired, namely to be a positive impact in this world and on the people around me.In the years following, I continued my daily life and was introduced to the Eastern concept of Om. It is a reflection of absolute reality, without beginning or end and encompassing all that is. As I continue to meditate on this mantra I hope to find greater connectivity with the divine, nature, and those around me. The two together are a manifestation of my dreams, aspirations, and goals which I connect with most while being in nature.

Hammock
    TTTM
    Tarp
    DD 3x3
    Insulation
    PLUK
    Suspension
    Tree straps, WS
    Images

What does your HF Screen-name mean?

My handle is just what it sounds like, just spelled differently. Started as a joke almost 20 years ago whilst I was stomping my way around the world on an epic backpacking adventure, and it just sorta stuck.
    Living, learning, and loving both.

Hammock
    Hennessy UL
    Tarp
    Standard
    Insulation
    JRB Nest
    Suspension
    WS
    Its where I hike most of the time...Tuxachanie Trail (in Desota N.F. Near MS Gulf Coast).