Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdawg69 View Post
    Well folks looks like I will probably make it - unless the world gets in my way. Was thinking about Blueberry cobbler, but that didn't go well with Neo's chili on Sat night. But now that Friday is burger night, I think some dutch oven cobbler might be in order. Guess this means I'm committed whether the world comes knocking or not. Should be there early Friday - like noon or so.
    Neo, any plans for Sat other than the usual breakfast run?????
    i love blueberry cobbler.i am glad you can make it:neo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    WBB
    Tarp
    Superfly by WB
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Adj. Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by sam4msu View Post
    Looks like I should be able to make it...Will be trying to get there by about dark on Friday. Any idea of how far a drive this is from Huntsville, Al?

I love right off of I65 exit 37 and Huntsville is about an hour and change from me. I am probably an hour from the campsite. Maybe a little less than an hour from the campsite. You are welcome to meet me at my exit and follow me there.

Okay gang looks like I'm going to get there Thursday or maybe even Wednesday. I will probably fix something in the dutch oven for Friday night. And if it is cool enough I'll fix some of my world famous hot chocolate. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones on Friday and part of the day Saturday. I'm leaving even earlier than usual this time. I will not get to stay for Saturday night. I'm taking my wife to see the Celtic Women on Saturday night, it's her birthday present. tnhillbilly
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the
    way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes
    the difference.' Edna Ellison

Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhillbilly View Post
    Okay gang looks like I'm going to get there Thursday or maybe even Wednesday. I will probably fix something in the dutch oven for Friday night. And if it is cool enough I'll fix some of my world famous hot chocolate. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones on Friday and part of the day Saturday. I'm leaving even earlier than usual this time. I will not get to stay for Saturday night. I'm taking my wife to see the Celtic Women on Saturday night, it's her birthday present. tnhillbilly
    friday night dutch oven sounds good,i am burned out on the mexican resturant in town friday nights,i am for also planning eating in camp friday night tooneo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    WBB
    Tarp
    Superfly by WB
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Adj. Straps
    I will try and get there early on Friday to help with setup and food. I am looking forward to the hot chocolate. I will bring you a sack of fresh pork breakfast sausage from our hogs in trade. Goes good on a hot biscuit.

Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pack Mule View Post
    I will try and get there early on Friday to help with setup and food. I am looking forward to the hot chocolate. I will bring you a sack of fresh pork breakfast sausage from our hogs in trade. Goes good on a hot biscuit.
    man sounds great,i am getting super hungry already lolneo
    the matrix has you

Quote Originally Posted by Pack Mule View Post
    I love right off of I65 exit 37 and Huntsville is about an hour and change from me. I am probably an hour from the campsite. Maybe a little less than an hour from the campsite. You are welcome to meet me at my exit and follow me there.

That would be awesome Pack Mule. I won't be able to leave Huntsville until between 4 and 5. Will that be too late for you? If it's too late, I certainly understand, just let me know.

Hammock
    WBB
    Tarp
    Superfly by WB
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Adj. Straps
    Probably a little late, but I cannrunnback and meet you at the exit. I don't mind at all. I will probably have forgotten something anyway. I will PM you my cell #. Call me sometime before 5. I have an accounting class at 5pm until 9:30 tonight.

right now we are still planning on being there. If the other grandparents won't keep the kids Friday and Saturday night we will be coming down Saturday. We will still be making the chili for Saturday night then possibly heading home afterwards. Not sure about staying overnight with the grandkids (girl 6yrs old, boy 3 yrs old and a baby boy 18 weeks old)
    'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.” ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

There are times that the only way you can do something is to do it alone.

Hammock
    Clark NX-200
    Tarp
    Clark XL-Fly
    Insulation
    KAQ NR UQ/AHE KAQ
    Suspension
    Strap/cinch buckle
    Looks like my vacation day is approved for friday so we will see ya'll on Friday around lunch I guess.
    Par Si Vis Pace Para Bellum

• + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast