I have decided to go ahead and move forward with my purchase of a Clark NX-250. I have been contemplating this purchase for a long time. For one, it is a lot of money for a hammock, but after researching for the better part of a year I simply can't find anything that comes close to offering all of the things this hammock offers and I know I will be happy. The purchase would have been a little bit scarier had I not been fortunate enough to borrow Bamaguys clark last year. Since then I pretty much new that I was going to have to get one of my own but like I said it is a good bit of money and so I put it off for a little while... I can't tell you how many times I was at junglehammock.com and had my cart loaded up and about to purchase and then backed out feeling a little guilty about spending that amount of money on a hammock. After, thinking about it for a long time I have decided that what is best for me is this hammock I don't think I would be as happy with anything else. So after saying all of that.... brb....

Confirmation
Congratulations! Your order has been successfully placed. !!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYA!!!!!!