So I've been searching around on here for ideas and previous projects, and I think I have most of this figured out.

My Daughter will be 5 soon, and she has requested a pink hammock for her birthday. She's a tiny one...only 37 inches tall and 38 pounds. I'm going to make this a little big for her, so she can grow into it. My plan is for an 84" X 60" gathered end hammock, with SRL, whoopies and straps. For the tarp, I plan on making a shrunken clone of my BMJ, probably with a 96" RL and 48" sides.

My biggest problem has been finding the fabrics. I finally found Pink 1.5oz ripstop. It's a little on the pricey side though:Sailrite 1.5 oz Nylon If anyone knows a better source, please point me in the right direction.

For the straps, I'm going through strapworks and getting their Pink Camo 1".

Now, onto the Tarp. Pink is not a requirement, but, according to "the boss", it needs to be a "Girly color". So I think I'm going to go with 6 yards of "30D-Double-Silicone-Coated-Ripstop-Nylon-Fabric" from Rockywoods in "Prism Violet". Any other suggestions, better prices or colors?

The Grosgrain edges for her tarp will be Orange reflective grosgrain, and the Hammock SRL will be Orange reflective Glowire, both from DIYgearsupply.

The whoopie slings will come straight from whoopieslings.com, and will be 8' and bright green.

As you can see, this is by no means a "stealth" setup. A hot pink hammock, bright green suspension, pink camo straps, bright orange SRL, a purple tarp, and reflective orange edges will make it stand out a little in the woods, you think?

When all is said and done, she will have a nicer rig than me, only in minature.

Does it appear that I've missed anything? An UQ and TQ will be next, but I have some time before I have to jump into that.