Hi all , I got turned on to hammock camping from my brother . Im just now starting to look into changing up my rig . Ive watched the guys I camp with change things all around over the last few years . Also looked around the forum here for info . I pretty much find all the answers I need right here.
I enjoy hunting and a little fishing when time allows . I try to get out once a month to camp . I do enjoy learning woodsey type skills , I just enjoy being out in the woods . Im hoping to get into some hiking this year , so Im on the look out for gear , and advise . Currently Im using a HH with the HH hex , Ive just been using the suspension that came with it. I had the zipper mod done by ZQ , so glad I did . For now Im doing the foam pad setup and a sleeping bag . I stay warm enough but its heavy and bulky . I just ordered a UC from Hammock Gear and some Whoopies . Can't wait till they come in , looking forward to more warmth , less weight. Figured I should say hi since Ive been looking through here for a bit now.

James