This past weekend, I spent a couple of nights in my HH Explorer UL. Honestly, I was miserable pretty much both nights. I could never get comfortable in the hammock, and I was eaten alive by some small flying insects (most likely biting flies and/or mosquitoes). Even though I am only 5'7", I seemed to never be able to keep from touching the mosquito netting which resulted in numerous bites on my arms and legs. I don't really know if I got bit as a result of the bites through the netting or through the bottom of the hammock. Based on location of bites, I believe I was getting bit through both. I tried to keep my underside covered with a small thin mat and sleeping back, but I had a tough time staying on top of both. I moved around quite a bit due to lack of comfort from the HH. I set the hammock up according to HH website, but it just wasn't as comfortable as my Claytor JH. The biggest problem was the access/entry location in the hammock. There seemed to be a lot of tension in the underside of the hammock at the stitching/velcro webbing point on the bottom of the hammock. When I layed asymmetrically, my left leg would lie across this portion of the hammock which put unwanted pressure on the outside of my left leg. I hope this makes sense. If I moved to the right, then my feet would end up touching the netting resulting in bites. I know a lot of people believe in HH so any suggestions for finding comfort in this hammock would be greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for dealing with insects would be appreciated too! Thanks, Rusty