Great review. Here are some of my personal comparisons. I recently sold my Traveler double 1.7 and got the WL Lite Owl double 1.1 to replace it. I got a chance to lay in my Lite Owl for the first time this morning and it's definitely a keeper. Very comfortable. The extra length offsets the narrower width compared to the Traveler for getting a comfortable diagonal lay. I didn't feel confined at all. If the hammock were shorter I probably would not care for the Lite Owl as it would likely restrict how diagonal you could get which is why the SB Light Hiker hammock I had last year didn't work out for me (similar width but shorter restricting diagonal lay).

I personally really liked the shock cord side tensioners on the Lite Owl. I didn't find it necessary to draw it in at the head end but it did seem to help at the foot end to form a foot box to secure my feet. As mentioned in the video if using an under quilt it can help to keep the top quilt in the Traveler when getting out however for me that was only the case when I used a full length under quilt. I generally use a partial length under quilt and for me the foot end of the quilt still fell out of the Traveler onto the ground virtually every time I got out. I also had a difficult time keeping my feet in the Traveler when sleeping in the hammock due to the floppy sides that always wanted to lay flat. I could somewhat alleviate that issue switching my head to the right / feet to the left. No idea why that worked better for me with the Traveler. This however was not an issue at all for me with the Lite Owl even with the shock cord loosened at the foot end but I still liked it best with it tightened up just a bit. Kinda reminded me of the Blackbird foot box.

All in all I really like the Wilderness Logics hammock. I intend to use it for cold weather when bugs aren't an issue but I may even consider getting the bug net for it and trying it out for really hot muggy weather in the summer. I'd guess it would have a bit more airflow than the Blackbird since it has less ripstop fabric on the sides.