Here is my summer/3 season UQ and TQ. I started to make the same size as my other one, after putting on the baffles realized I had cut my parallelogram with the long diagonal on the wrong side... So I decided to cut down to a rectangle.
Final size is 41x61, its made with the nylon taffeta I got form titanium goat .74 per sq yard. I cut the baffles form the same material close to 1.7 to allow for seem and give me 1.25 of baffle. I was aiming for 2.30" of loft and have at least that closer 2.5 or little more I did over stuff by 10% putting 49 grams of the permaloft thermo in each section. Total weight with suspension 20.7 oz.
The sew through TQ I made from the same material comes in at 16.9. So for a total of 37.6 oz I'm sure I get down to 40's and below.