Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by freakflyer9999 View Post
    ****. Wish you had made this offer a few days earlier. I just ordered two Claytor Expeditions. The Claytor Expedition won because of a couple of features and the fact that it was only a few bucks more for those features. Your two for one deal would have cinched me buying a Skeeter Beeter Pro over the Claytor. I can't stand to pass up a good deal.
    You can always send the Claytors back...

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Images
    Yeah, just send one of your Claytors back. Or to me. Then you'd have room for another hammock!

I've been waiting on the DD group buy, but I may have to jump on this b4 tomorrow morning.

Hammock
    Warbonnet 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    JRB 10x11 Cat Cut
    Insulation
    JRB UQ
    Images
    Just ordered a Double. Timing is great since I was in need of a couple of lounging hammocks for the new deck I've almost got completed out back. This was the ticket. Thanks.
    This brings a whole new meaning to the question
    "How's it hangin?"

I ordered 2 skeeter beeter pro's and 2 funky forest tarps last night for a total of 4 each. Got my father in law one, my dad one, and my brother one, plus a setup for me. Hopefully, everything comes through ok. This deal is almost too good to be true. Can't wait for the setup to get here as I already have three trips planned that I'll be using it on!

never heard of this brand..what does it have that makes them any better than everything else out there
    'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.” ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

There are times that the only way you can do something is to do it alone.

Images
    Well, right now what is better is they are 2 for 1! I can only speak for the All Terrain Hybrid Hammock, but then I can't really say too much because I am reviewing it and don't want to let out the juicy details! Many people here have tried their hammocks, so you should be able to find something about them somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalin View Post
    Well, right now what is better is they are 2 for 1! I can only speak for the All Terrain Hybrid Hammock, but then I can't really say too much because I am reviewing it and don't want to let out the juicy details! Many people here have tried their hammocks, so you should be able to find something about them somewhere.
    so they are 2 for 1..big deal. if it doesn't offer anything better than any other hammock then you really haven't improved from what you had. Pricing does not make it better

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

The big deal is that this is an opportunity for a lot of people to get an introduction to hanging for a good price.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewker View Post
    so they are 2 for 1..big deal. if it doesn't offer anything better than any other hammock then you really haven't improved from what you had. Pricing does not make it better
    Okay, but what's your point? Are you just trying to doo-doo in the punchbowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalin View Post
    Okay, but what's your point?
    I stated my point..sorry you didn't see it

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast