Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    GT Double Hammock
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp

Happy Fathers Day! Buy one get one FREE at The Travel Hammock!!

Hey All,

With Fathers Day right around the corner I wanted to make an offer that hopefully some of you won't be able ro refuse. Hammocks have long been a top selling gift for Fathers Day, so why make this year any different. I'm sure many of you plan on getting your Dad one, or hope to get one for being a Dad! We would like to help you out.

Here is the offer:

The following hammocks or gear purchased at www.thetravelhammock.com between now (when the thread goes live) and Tuesday morning 9am central will be a 2 for 1 offer, or buy one get one free. There are of course some minor rules to this offer.

---only products listed will be available for this offer

They are---

All Terrain Hybrid Hammocks (version 2) new style

Double Parachute Nylon Hammock

Single Parachute Nylon Hammock

Skeeter Beeter Pro Hammock

Funky Forest Tarp

---because it's difficult to tweak my website to offer different colors, the color you choose is the color you will receive for both products. For instance, if you order a khaki/olive double hammock, the free hammock you receive will also be a khaki/olive double hammock. I expect to have fairly high volume on this and won't be able to answer tons of private messages, or emails.

---the price you see when you hit the order button is the price you will pay, except you will get 2 products instead of one.

---i wanted to get a little more creative with this offering, but my web guy is out of town and i'm not qualified to make the necessary changes to the back end of the site and in order to get these sent to you in time, need to get going.

---the only accessory that will be included is the FREE hammock hanging kit that is ALWAYS offered when you purchase a hammock from us. On our site we give a free set of Nite Ize figure 9 rope tighteners with a purchase of our Funky Forest Tarp. Not eligible with this offer.

If you do have a question you need answered please email me at [email protected] because i won't be on Hammock Forum too much this weekend and want to be able to answer your questions before Tuesday morning.

FYI: This offer is unlimited during the time period offered, feel free to tell your family and friends! You DO NOT need a special code for this offer. Also, when you place your order the site will process it as one (1) unit purchased, but you will receive a second unit with each order placed. Again, offer expires Tuesday morning June 10th at 9am!! DON'T BE LATE!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
    CHO

Images
    I didn't see a shipping calculator - is shipping included in the price of the hammock?
    Last edited by nogods; 06-07-2008 at 11:05.

Hammock
    GT Double Hammock
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp

Shipping

We use USPS and it's $5.99

This is usually the price for one unit, regardless of style.

For each buy one get one free this is what you will pay. If you click to purchase more than one unit it will charge you 2x for shipping.

Again, if you only want to receive 2 total units, only add one to your cart....you will receive 2.

If you add 2 of the listed products in the offering, you will receive 4...

Thanks!

Hammock
    BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    Superfly/Toxaway
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix/Borrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    First time post. I’ve been reading the forum posts for a couple of weeks researching the perfect hammock for me. I had finally decided on the Skeeter Beeter Pro. Just placed my order, great timing. Thanks CHO! With 2 hammocks I may be able to convince my wife in joining me on the trails.

Can’t wait to start hanging out.

PS.
    Excellent site and lots of great info. Can’t wait to start the modifications!

DJ
    So many trees, so little time!

DJ

Hammock
    JRB Bear Mtn. Bridge
    Tarp
    BlackCat/JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    Pad(s)/JRB Quilts
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJames View Post
    First time post. I’ve been reading the forum posts for a couple of weeks researching the perfect hammock for me. I had finally decided on the Skeeter Beeter Pro. Just placed my order, great timing. Thanks CHO! With 2 hammocks I may be able to convince my wife in joining me on the trails.

Can’t wait to start hanging out.

PS.
    Excellent site and lots of great info. Can’t wait to start the modifications!

DJ
    Welcome to the forum.
    "Every day above ground is a good day"

ordering problems

Anyone else having problems ordering?

Hammock
    GT Double Hammock
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp

order problems

I'm hoping this was just a minor glich with my hosting company, if you have problems please email or private message me and i'll look into it.

Thanks!

Hammock
    Skeeter Beeter Pro
    Tarp
    Claytor Diamond
    Insulation
    sleeping pad
    Just ordered!! I was looking into a hammock and need 2 -- one for me and one for hubby so this deal is just the ticket for starting to hang!!! I got the Skeeter Beater Pro. So excited -- now I need to read about suspension.

****. Wish you had made this offer a few days earlier. I just ordered two Claytor Expeditions. The Claytor Expedition won because of a couple of features and the fact that it was only a few bucks more for those features. Your two for one deal would have cinched me buying a Skeeter Beeter Pro over the Claytor. I can't stand to pass up a good deal.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    MacCat Ultra Spinn
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Wow, I would reallly like to get a Skeeter Beeter Pro but I already have four hammocks now. I can not justify have two more. I would love to give one a try though.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast