For sale: JRB Mt. Washington 4. $310 shipped CONUS. Paypal.
This is the original bright Kelly Green color. 800 power goose down. Differential cut. Comes with a JRB silnyl compression sack. Smoke free pet free home. Stored in large laundry bag when not in use.
Pictures attached. 1st shows all that downy goodness.
Next pics shows how I modded the suspension. You have your choice of suspension:
1. Use the original JRB suspension cords with the original loops at end of quilt. Use on bridge hammock or bandanna hammock.
2. OR you can attach elastic cord to original loops for short cord suspension by pulling elastic cord over end knots at both ends on banana hammock.
3. OR you can have full cord suspension. This is the suspension that is on it currently. I sewed a black ribbon hem on both sides of quilt and put elastic cord on it for full cord suspension. (You simply pull elastic cord over banana hammock knots at both ends. Or you can add biners to elastic cord to connect it to your hammock suspension instead of end knots.The elastic is tight so it will raise your hammock when you are not in it.)
ADDED BONUS: A Dutch Hook is attached on cord at each end of hammock.
ADDED BONUS: Quilt comes with brand new JRB underquilt suspension. Still in package. Never used. Unstretched cord.
Last pic shows quilt stuff into JRB silnylon compression sack.
Specs from JRB website
• Length: 77 inches
• Width: 42 inches
• Loft: 3.5 Inches
• Material: 1.1 oz., 30 denier, ripstop nylon
• Insulation: 800 fill power goose down
• Weight: 27 ounces
• Temperature Rating: 0°-5°