BIAS Hiker Lite Teal/Black
    Tarp
    GG Emergency Shltr
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS standard kit

Butt In A Sling Hammock Forums Discount

Butt In A Sling Hammock Gear is announcing a sale for members of Hammock Forums. This link will guide Forum members to significantly discounted products on our site as a way to say thanks to a community that's been very supportive of what we're doing. We'd like to ask that you:
    1) Do not share the link with others. It is a different page than our Gear page. The items on the link below are discounted and only those with access to the link can find it. We don't want to refuse orders, but this really is special for HF members and we will do that if necessary.
    2) Be sure to put your HF user name in the instructions area of your order so we can validate your identity.

Among other things, we discounted our Weight Weenie and Hoss hammocks by $5, our Camper hammock by $4 and we put other discounts on items. We'll keep these up until March 3.

http://buttinasling.com/gear/forum_discounts

Additionally, on our Gear page, some new products have been added. We'd like to say thanks to you all for making our launch busy, productive and fun.
    http://buttinasling.com/gear

-- jbrianb and tncamper
    --
    www.buttinasling.com
    Now carrying the Mini Tattoo Stove!
    Light weight. Low prices. Great gear.

Hammock
    WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    Great to see you folks offering this deal to HF members! Best of luck to you guys, some really nice looking hammocks on your site.

Cheers

Senior Member mountain_man_mike's Avatar
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY silnylon
    Insulation
    DIY CLIMASHIELD UQ
    Suspension
    DIY hugs & whoopie
    Nice stuff you got there and thanks for the HF love!
    Happy Trails to one and all.
    Enjoy the outdoors wisely and elevate your perspective.

Modified Penny Wood Stove instructional Video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fPlHqsYy38

Hammock Wheel https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...09#post1035609

Another Really cool JC Penny Puffer instructional- https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...141#post953141

I have a weight weenie and it is awesome. Well crafted and super light. They also offer carbon toggles that are the lightest I have seen. This is my go to light hammock. Best bang for your buck and great customer service. My ww, whoopies, straps, and toggles weigh in right around 10oz total !
    Take a Look >> Videos Trip Reports

Hammock
    BIAS Hiker Lite Teal/Black
    Tarp
    GG Emergency Shltr
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS standard kit

Too kind

Quote Originally Posted by Tacky Hiker View Post
    I have a weight weenie and it is awesome. Well crafted and super light. They also offer carbon toggles that are the lightest I have seen. This is my go to light hammock. Best bang for your buck and great customer service. My ww, whoopies, straps, and toggles weigh in right around 10oz total !
    We're new and, to be honest, we know that quality customer service, personal communication, quick turnaround on orders and high quality work are critical.

Tacky... we've got a new one coming... hammock, bag, channel loops come in around 5.95 ounces! It's 52 inches wide, which sounds narrow, but we're helping compensate by keeping length at 10 feet. I think we'll call it the Weight Weenie Micro. Fits in a 7x5x4 bag.

We're going to try to get those ready for shipping next week.
    --
    www.buttinasling.com
    Now carrying the Mini Tattoo Stove!
    Light weight. Low prices. Great gear.

Hammock
    WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    Just finished speaking to Brian, and wanted to give everyone a heads up that BIAS is now shipping to Canada! Placed an order for the BIAS Weight Weenie and some of their great carbon fiber toggles. With the HF discount, you're under $40 u.s. for a really nice, light single gathered end. Excellent price on the shipping as well, just email Brian directly if you're ordering north of the border!

BTW - Brian and BIAS were really great to deal with! Can't wait for my hammock to show up, will try and get a review out.

Cheers

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow/Incubator
    Suspension
    Dutch
    wow, that's really kind of you! I'm just starting out and could use some additional items. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrianb View Post
    Tacky... we've got a new one coming... hammock, bag, channel loops come in around 5.95 ounces! It's 52 inches wide, which sounds narrow, but we're helping compensate by keeping length at 10 feet. I think we'll call it the Weight Weenie Micro. Fits in a 7x5x4 bag.

We're going to try to get those ready for shipping next week.
    Nice, an even lighter setup. You should starting making tulle bugnets, offer Dynaglide whoopies, and zing-it ridgelines for the ultimate light weight setup.

Hammock
    WB / BIAS
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacky Hiker View Post
    Nice, an even lighter setup. You should starting making tulle bugnets, offer Dynaglide whoopies, and zing-it ridgelines for the ultimate light weight setup.
    +1! Tacky Hiker, after reading that you put your WW together for around 10 ounces, I had to pull the trigger! Any photos of your rig setup?

If I didn't find I have to sleep on a pretty steep diagonal, I'd be scooping up one of these micros in a heartbeat! As it sits, the WW is only 7.5 ounces, but is still 62" wide! Should be might comfy!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    +1! Tacky Hiker, after reading that you put your WW together for around 10 ounces, I had to pull the trigger! Any photos of your rig setup?

Cheers
    No pics yet, but I will get some soon.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast