I just upgraded the stock Adjustable Webbing Suspension on my WBBB to huggers, whoopies, descender rings, and toggles from whoopieslings.com (thanks smokebait)! Anyway, his toggles as well as some others out there come with a little piece of thread tied to them so you won't lose them. This seems like a great idea, but it begs the question of where to tie them? The thread is too short for most knots, but I feel that they should be tied to the whoopie for easy access. Then I had an idea. I don't know if this has been thought up before or not, but it makes sense in my head (where plenty of other things make sense that might not in the real world).

While making whoopies, a single mitten hook (http://www.diygearsupply.com/cgi-bin...?numb=38)could be threaded into the adjustable eye. This could either be right beside the stopper bead or it could probably replace the bead by performing the same role of preventing the eye from being sucked up into itself. The advantage of the mitten hook would be that you could clip and unclip the toggle to it! I keep my huggers separate from the rest of my suspension, so those go up first. You then unclip the toggles, tie the marlin spike, and then hang the whoopies. During break down, you would simply re-clip the toggles as the last step before stowing the huggers to make absolutely sure they don't fall out or get lost somewhere in your pack. They will always be exactly where you need them...with the adjustable eye of your whoopie. What are y'all's thoughts?