UKHammocks - Woodsman X (Double)
    Tarp
    WB Big Mambajamba
    Insulation
    3/4 quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Uk Hammocks Woodsman X

It's here! My Woodsman X hammock arrived yesterday, so far I've only unpacked it and had a brief look see at it. But my initial impressions are that it's well made, neat stitching and nice features like ridge line organiser, tree straps, whoopie slings, bishop bag and toggles all supplied. I'm particularly looking forward to investigating the removable midge net and peak storage bag plus the adjustable foot sag. Thanks Mat! Now that I'm back up and running on the Internet I'll hopefully get some pictures up in the not too distant future, weather & DIY permitting (just moved house, lots to do).

Hammock
    UKHammocks - Woodsman X (Double)
    Tarp
    WB Big Mambajamba
    Insulation
    3/4 quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    So here they are pictures of the Woodsman X & WB Mambajamba tarp. In the picture of the hammock gather you can see the storage mesh bag for the zip off midge net and ridgeline organiser! The kids enjoyed hanging out & can't wait for one of there own!
    Had to try it out though last night, I used a thermarest base camp pad in between the layers, it was very comfortable, very little shoulder squeeze, easy to find sweet spot, I just need to add some cord to the midge net zip pulls. The temps only got down to about 8 deg C, but I was plenty warm enough using my Alpkit skyehigh 600 sleeping bag as a top quilt, I'm thinking of saving up for either an underquilt or getting an old sleeping bag converted.
    I'll report back after more use, but so far really impressed, thanks Mat (uk hammocks)

• + New Posts