Quote Originally Posted by gt7599a View Post
@DivaB, Not likely, my beloved wife is almost 6 months pregnant and wants to finish recovering the couch before the little one arrives. Under normal circumstances, maybe, but not at a price or quality that you could get from one of the kind cottage industry folks we have around here.

For an under quilt check out the under quilt tab on the Google doc. You want the baffles going long ways and Grizz's formula accounts for the difference in inner and out shell radii. I have a video here&showsearch=0">here&showsearch=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> about building one of those. If I had that to do again I might add more 2 more baffles (8 channles instead of 6) or just pack more down into the outermost channels, they tapper down a lot at the top and in mine don't have much down, or I could have made the whole thing wider.

@Murl: No, it was builder error pure & simple. I kept having to fix formulas & reprinting the directions* and at some point I accidentally changed my baffle height to 3" but didn't update the amount of down to match.

*for example discovering I was short a baffle because of an Off-By-One error, which is why this is 17 chambers instead of 16

Ed
Congrats on your soon to be new addition to the family!!!!