Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 72
  1. #31
    Senior Member Brother Jeffrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NE OHIO
    Hammock
    RG60
    Tarp
    MacCat
    Insulation
    HG 20*
    Suspension
    Makin' whoopie
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by rip waverly View Post
    i wonder if the rip waverly-wich is still on the menu

    have fun ohio hangers!
    What do you mean, sour dough wheat loaf (expired) slathered in mustard with a gumdrop dessert?
    Those who speak don't know, those who know don't speak.

    “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ” ― Khalil Gibran

  2. #32
    Senior Member rip waverly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    corvallis, oregon
    Hammock
    kbwaddy
    Tarp
    valesko
    Insulation
    ahurst
    Suspension
    dutch
    Posts
    1,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Jeffrey View Post
    What do you mean, sour dough wheat loaf (expired) slathered in mustard with a gumdrop dessert?
    halt the drift!
    but big papi's veggie truck sandwich is amazing!

    gotta start the 'homecoming' hang thread soon
    "Jeff-Becking"

    DOWNTOWN BROWN!!!!

  3. #33
    Senior Member Brother Jeffrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NE OHIO
    Hammock
    RG60
    Tarp
    MacCat
    Insulation
    HG 20*
    Suspension
    Makin' whoopie
    Posts
    153
    Sorry for the drifter, if I can get out early I will try to swing by site 9 and see who's left.
    Those who speak don't know, those who know don't speak.

    “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ” ― Khalil Gibran

  4. #34
    Senior Member USMCStang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.0
    Tarp
    WBBMJ
    Insulation
    50* Phoenix 40* SB
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    496
    Images
    25
    Not to Hijack gang, since I'll be at the MAHHA, but I wanted to point out the Dolly Sods hang is the next weekend after this, and I'm offering a shuttle service from the Cambridge area to DS. I believe Luke is riding along with me, and I have room for 2 more. You guys should discuss and see if we want to make it an Ohio invasion

    The family and I have plans for Mohican soon, maybe a late May Ohio hang is in order there.
    Mike
    The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!
    ~Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945


  5. #35
    DivaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newark, OH
    Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCStang View Post
    Not to Hijack gang, since I'll be at the MAHHA, but I wanted to point out the Dolly Sods hang is the next weekend after this, and I'm offering a shuttle service from the Cambridge area to DS. I believe Luke is riding along with me, and I have room for 2 more. You guys should discuss and see if we want to make it an Ohio invasion

    The family and I have plans for Mohican soon, maybe a late May Ohio hang is in order there.
    Was wondering where and when a May hang will be planned

  6. #36
    New Member jcarman81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pataskala, OH
    Hammock
    ENO Doublenest; Claytor JH
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Sleeping Bag; Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    22
    I received my new Claytor JH yesterday. Just in time for the hang. I can't wait to meet everyone.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Brother Jeffrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NE OHIO
    Hammock
    RG60
    Tarp
    MacCat
    Insulation
    HG 20*
    Suspension
    Makin' whoopie
    Posts
    153
    Looks like I will be able to come out Saturday night! And, as stated before, I will be staying till Tuesday but probably moving to site 3 on Sunday afternoon for anyone interested. See you all out there.
    Those who speak don't know, those who know don't speak.

    “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ” ― Khalil Gibran

  8. #38
    Senior Member Tendertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    webbing and rings
    Posts
    1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Jeffrey View Post
    Looks like I will be able to come out Saturday night! And, as stated before, I will be staying till Tuesday but probably moving to site 3 on Sunday afternoon for anyone interested. See you all out there.
    Great to hear.

    I just got clearance for Friday night - Sunday.

    See everyone out there.

  9. #39
    DivaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newark, OH
    Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Posts
    4,143
    I don't know what happened, but for whatever reason I am/or was a week off. TenderToe unknowingly lit a fire under my butt. Gutter and I will be there if I get our UQs done. I may be doing a lot of crap there at the site; such as, my tarp cord for the new tarps is still not here (so they won't be pre-done) I don't have snake skins for those tarps yet, I don't have a RL on my new hammock yet (still waiting to get that too)...although I could just tie something to it for now. Just a lot of stuff. Much of which was ordered last Thursday and Friday, so hopefully I should have in time, but I'll be fixing things up on site.

    On the plus side, I did get my Diva cart done, thanks to my husbands help with the gluing and drilling . This will be the perfect place to field test it so I'll be hauling most of our stuff with that. I'll load her down, hook it to my hips and see how it goes....if it breaks ...I'll need some help

  10. #40
    Senior Member Tendertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    webbing and rings
    Posts
    1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by DivaB View Post
    I don't know what happened, but for whatever reason I am/or was a week off. TenderToe unknowingly lit a fire under my butt. Gutter and I will be there if I get our UQs done. I may be doing a lot of crap there at the site; such as, my tarp cord for the new tarps is still not here (so they won't be pre-done) I don't have snake skins for those tarps yet, I don't have a RL on my new hammock yet (still waiting to get that too)...although I could just tie something to it for now. Just a lot of stuff. Much of which was ordered last Thursday and Friday, so hopefully I should have in time, but I'll be fixing things up on site.

    On the plus side, I did get my Diva cart done, thanks to my husbands help with the gluing and drilling . This will be the perfect place to field test it so I'll be hauling most of our stuff with that. I'll load her down, hook it to my hips and see how it goes....if it breaks ...I'll need some help
    Can't wait to see this DivaCart...

Similar Threads

  1. Another Ohio Hang for April?
    By KC8QVO in forum Midwest
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 06:07
  2. Grinder's birthday hang (2012 edition)
    By samsara in forum Trip Reports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 12:07
  3. Spring Ohio hang planning. ( The Bigbogg's Back is better hang)
    By Bigbogg in forum Hangouts, Campouts, and Trip Planning
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:01
  4. NC - Mid April Hang?
    By WW8Ball in forum Hangouts, Campouts, and Trip Planning
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 21:19
  5. Eastern NC hang April 15 - 17
    By obxh2o in forum Hangouts, Campouts, and Trip Planning
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 00:05

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •