Jansport Humbolt 88. The pack is in great shape. Is has tons of volume, up to 5800 cubic inches. The weight is a little over 5 lbs with all extra pouches attached. It's a tall. I'm 6'2 230 and it fits me easily. It has an adjustable torso and will fit almost anyone. The pack has a separate sleeping bag compartment which can be opened to the main compartment. It also has two removable side pouches and a top lid/pouch. I have removed the straps that secure the top pouch to the front of the pack, however it can still be attached on the suspension side. The top pouch has a waist belt and can function as a small day pack. The pack is hydration compatible.

The pack can be loaded through the top which has a double draw string for water resistence, or as a panel loader via a large u-shaped opening on the front of the pack. The main body of the pack has 4 compartments not counting the side and top pouches.

One pic below shows a bit of glue residue where I'd used fabric glue to attach some trail patches. Other than that and the lid straps I removed the pack is like new. It's very comfortable and would make a great starter or winter pack for someone. I'm only selling because I have 4 other packs in my gear closet. Asking $65 and I'll pay $10 towards CONUS shipping. If you want it, PM me your address and we'll work out the final price.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]