WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Any that works

right to left - left to right

I was reading one of the threads and in it was mentioned the persons' preferred laying positions being right to left. Furthermore, it appeared as if a person could order a hammock (specifically the WB) with the foot box on left or right.

right to left. How is this determined? On your back with your upper body right of center and feet left.

If you normally sleep on your right side , would you order a footbox on right or left.

Or did I miss the boat entirely.

MC

Hammock
    Warbonnet Traveller
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    LeighLo quilts
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images
    Right to left, left to right, its all a matter of where you find your "sweet spot". I prefer a right to left lay. I have tried out some truly comfortable hammocks, but the standard left to right lay in most of them just didnt feel right. Right to left isas you said, head right of center, feet left. If you prefer your head right of center, then a lefty is the way to go. Its all a matter of personal preference. HYOH
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here"~Jack Nicholson/As Good As It Gets

Hammock
    LeanGreen/BigRed/DIY
    Tarp
    CatCut Hex/GG12
    Insulation
    Fur I grow myself
    Suspension
    Of Disbelief
    Images
    Head right, feet left of center line. Yes you can special order a WBBB that is a mirror image of the norm with the sides reversed. I'm a bit of a schizophrenic sleeper. I'm a back sleeper and a side sleeper (both sides) sometimes I like head left/feet right, other times I prefer head right/feet left. And sometimes I like to do a complete 180 in my hammock at night and sleep facing the other direction, placing my head where my feet just were and vice versa.

Many side sleepers like to face out of the hammock and not into the body of the hammock while they sleep. I say figure out how you like to sleep in a hammock, as it is likely different from the way you like to sleep in a bed and go with that.
    *Heaven best have trees, because I plan to lounge for eternity.

Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement. - Mark Twain

Trail name: Radar

2014 Smoked Butt Hang Planning Thread | Sign up Sheet

Hammock
    1.1 dbl ge double strech-side
    Tarp
    Tadpole/ Superfly
    Insulation
    HG- TQ,UQ- DIY PL
    Suspension
    Whoopie,D Buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Catavarie View Post
    Head right, feet left of center line. Yes you can special order a WBBB that is a mirror image of the norm with the sides reversed. I'm a bit of a schizophrenic sleeper. I'm a back sleeper and a side sleeper (both sides) sometimes I like head left/feet right, other times I prefer head right/feet left. And sometimes I like to do a complete 180 in my hammock at night and sleep facing the other direction, placing my head where my feet just were and vice versa.

Many side sleepers like to face out of the hammock and not into the body of the hammock while they sleep. I say figure out how you like to sleep in a hammock, as it is likely different from the way you like to sleep in a bed and go with that.
    +1 on the changing positions, except that part about switching 180. Other wise I move around. Whatever is comfortable at the time. I wanted a WBBB, but being limited to just one direction changed my mind.
    I'm a member of PETA!!!!

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

Hammock
    Crinkle Custom
    Tarp
    HH
    Insulation
    brrr
    Suspension
    Whoopies, Straps
    I some how found myself stuck in a right to left position. Now when I try to switch the other way.. it's weird .
    "What one Man can do, another can do!"
    Jons4real

http://www.youtube.com/user/jons4real

Hammock
    Eno Double Nest
    Tarp
    Funky Tarp
    Insulation
    Everything I can
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I'm odd and sleep right down the middle. I wouldn't want to be stuck with a right or left only sleeping.

• + New Posts