Back on January 28th MrClockwork, food, and myself attempted to have a hang up on Kenosha Pass (10,700ft) Colorado.
We were chased off the mtns by high winds and 20 degrees colder temps than forecast.
That trip report:
Well, MuseJr from Utah and myself are making another attempt this week.
I will be arriving Saturday morning the 24th to pulk my winter kit in and find a good sheltered basecamp. MuseJr will arrive Sunday noonish.
This is an open invitation for any fellow hangers to join us
whether it be to hang or come up to day hike/snowshoe the area.
I will be testing my custom winter hot tarp with wood stove. MuseJr will be testing his Hardrock Winter Lodge from Arrowhead.
A few picts of what to expect if the weather holds.