WBBB 1.1, HH Bkpkr Ult Asym , GT
    Tarp
    OES Mct, WB Sprfly
    Insulation
    leighlo,HG burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/straps

Big Thanks

I would like to publicly thank Hammock Gear on their excellent customer service!!! Not only did they live up to the hype, they exceeded it in every way. I will not disclose the specifics of the experience, but will convey my overall thoughts of it.
    I have had many transactions with hammock forum vendors and none have been negative experiences, but how many businesses make you feel like you are their only customer? Adam and Jenny have the ability to continue making quality products with a highly tuned understanding of how integral customer service is to any successful business.
    I am not saying anything that hasn't been said a thousand times on this forum, but I felt like I needed to say thank you with a little more than words. Anyone sitting on the fence about an underquilt or topquilt can rest assure that they will be taken well care of by these two individuals. The testiments of repeated thanks and gratitude from other forum members speak volumes of their business ethics and practice. I wish them nothing but the success.

Signing out to pack up my "Hammock Gear" for a much needed getaway.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Nojack +1 on the above. Have fun on your getaway!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0 dbl
    Tarp
    Edge w/ Dutch CRL
    Insulation
    MambaTQ/PhoenixUQ
    Suspension
    D. Buckle/Whoopies
    Images
    It's one of those companies that you expect the best, and you know they deliver the best... yet you still feel giddy and surprised somehow when the best happens.
    Pass the Apple Pie

• + New Posts