Images

FS / WTT: Gore-tex jacket military woodland pattern

FS or WTT. 1 Large/Long Goretex jacket in "BDU" woodland pattern (the deep green woodland pattern). Long description is for 5'-11" and up, large is for coat sizes 41-45. I'm a 44 and it's plenty roomy. This is the standard military issue jacket from a few years back. I do not have the additional fleece liner that goes with it.

One of the secondary snap closures is missing under the rank tab, other than that it is in great condition.

I saw one go for $50 here recently. Let me know if that sounds fair. Otherwise I can bundle it with almost as many MRE's as you ask for to trade for an inexpensive handheld GPS. Features similar to Bushnell D-Tour requested.

Will ship on my return to my house on 8 April. Hopefully we can negotiate the details in the interim.

Thanks for looking,

-Mike

Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Can you post up a couple pictures, or email them?
    Thanks

Hammock
    Wbbb dl 1.1
    Tarp
    Diy cc 11x10.5
    Insulation
    Diy uq/Revx tq
    Suspension
    Whoop/Dutch
    I've had a "gortex" for about two years. Great jacket love the pockets well made

Images
    Sorry, I'm away from home at the moment, otherwise I'd snap a few and post away.

It looks exactly the same as every other military BDU goretex I saw. No stains or other problems with it. The missing snap is right about sternum level, and does not affect the way the secondary closure holds fast (the primary closure is a full length zipper). The snap above and below are close enough I NEVER had anyone even notice one was missing, and this is in a service that LOVES to call you out if your uniform is any shade of "unservicable"

Spent some great time completely dry in this jacket in a cold downpour in Honduras, and it weathered a few winters of weekend warrior duty at Beale Air Force Base. Definitely weather-tight.

• + New Posts