BIAS Weight Weenie / Clark NX-250
    Tarp
    Smokehouse
    Insulation
    Speer Snugfit
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Looking for Zpacks gear!

Hey there! Anyone have any of the following they'd like to part with??
    Zpacks Cuben Overmits
    Zpacks Blast Pack
    Zpacks Rain Skirt
    Zpacks Rain Chaps

I'm trying to put together my list of a few things before doing some long hikes and would like to add some cuben to my set up. Thanks in advance!!!
    2new2hang

I know not how to aid you, save in the assurance of one of mature age, and much severe experience, that you can not fail, if you resolutely determine, that you will not.

Abraham Lincoln
    --July 22, 1860

Hammock
    Dream Hammocks
    Tarp
    Hg Cf hex and OMW
    Insulation
    Revolt & RevX T/Q
    Suspension
    7/64 Whoopies
    I Normally find them for sale here http://www.zpacks.com/

Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Images
    Doubt you'll find used (previously tested!) zpacks gear. It is the cutting edge cuben goodness and most of us have substantial wait times invested as well as the wampum.
    But watch me say that and in 10 min's an item you want appears.....life is a roll isn't it.

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    No way am I selling my cuben chaps or anything from Zpacks,,
    2nd CAG, CAP 2-1-5 5th Marines, 1st Mar. Div.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Action_Program

Hammock
    One of Eight
    Tarp
    Cuban Baby !!
    Insulation
    I'm Down
    Suspension
    MYOG, whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan View Post
    Doubt you'll find used (previously tested!) zpacks gear. It is the cutting edge cuben goodness and most of us have substantial wait times invested as well as the wampum.
    But watch me say that and in 10 min's an item you want appears.....life is a roll isn't it.
    Joe's the man.. He has just just hired 4 more employee's to help cut down the wait time .. Please support him and all of our cottage venders .. this is what made the U.S. of A. the great country it is .. American innovation, quality American made products .. and Americans creating jobs for other Americans ..
    "The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Hammock
    Tarp
    Smokehouse
    Insulation
    Speer Snugfit
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf View Post
    Joe's the man.. He has just just hired 4 more employee's to help cut down the wait time .. Please support him and all of our cottage venders .. this is what made the U.S. of A. the great country it is .. American innovation, quality American made products .. and Americans creating jobs for other Americans ..
    Hey Guys, not trying to buck Joe or any of his stuff directly from him. Point is, the stuff is verrrry expensive, and I unfortunately don't have the kind of income that allows me to buy it all brand new Sometimes folks buy some things that gets them into trouble later (as in their wife wants to end their hobby prematurely (been there)) so they need to help relieve some of the burden of their zeal.
    If we could all buy this gear new, and could keep all the stuff we have, we'd have no need for a WTB or FS section of the forums...
    2new2hang

I know not how to aid you, save in the assurance of one of mature age, and much severe experience, that you can not fail, if you resolutely determine, that you will not.

Abraham Lincoln
    --July 22, 1860

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    I think everybody was ribbing you a dash,,as not much of anything is ever sold from Zpacks in the resale section of the forum...and if it is,,you have to see it first in order to buy it as it goes super quick. And most cuben I buy is done,,now,,,alittle here,,and alittle there,,later on piece by piece as it is expensive as all get out. Maybe I need to dyi some this summer if I get time, not sure about that I as just don't take the time to work or make my own equipment myself. Good luck on your search.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Smokehouse
    Insulation
    Speer Snugfit
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Acer View Post
    I think everybody was ribbing you a dash,,as not much of anything is ever sold from Zpacks in the resale section of the forum...and if it is,,you have to see it first in order to buy it as it goes super quick. And most cuben I buy is done,,now,,,alittle here,,and alittle there,,later on piece by piece as it is expensive as all get out. Maybe I need to dyi some this summer if I get time, not sure about that I as just don't take the time to work or make my own equipment myself. Good luck on your search.
    Hi Acer,
    Thanks Brother, yeah, I agree. It was a long shot, but I figured maybe someone is sitting at home staring at a bunch of their stuff, thinking, man, I really need to get rid of some of my gear stash...
    You're right about trying to pick it up a little at a time, hence my search. Unfortunately, in my case, I'm all thumbs when it comes to DIY, so that route isn't so much an option for me. Especially with the cost of Cuben fabric. I'd hate to be buzzing along with a sewing machine and screw that up
    2new2hang

Abraham Lincoln
    --July 22, 1860

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    Yeah,,I'm with ya,,you don't want me buzzin on anything behind a sewing machine.. I am thinking that would be a quick trip to a doc for some personal stitching by the time I got done attempting to do any buzzin..

Hammock
    WB RidgeRunner/Darien UL
    Tarp
    Spinntek Mamajamba
    Insulation
    TQ LeighLo/WL UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/UCRs

DIY Cuben

I looked at doing a DIY Cuben tarp and once you figure in all the materials, never mind your time, going with Zpacs is a bargain (and I have a Tarp on order as we speak.) You get amazing service, great quality and a real person to turn to if something goes wrong.
    I admire all the DIY guys and even made my own top quilt with Apex insulation but I gotta say - unless you just have a yen for DIY or want to build something different when it comes to Cuben the cottage guys are hard to match.
    Life is short and then it's forever..

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast