As sad as it sounds I will have to wait a while and save up as I'm totally out of money. Lol.

Shame I have no spare fabric or anything to go ahead and make one, at least my daughter likes hers, will string it up outside as soon as we get some sun.

Thanks for the advice, I will go for the XL version if it's in stock when I get some cash.