There was a group buy lead by HF moderator Headchange4u of http://www.clamcleat.com/cleats/cleats.asp?menuid=7 four+ years ago, the locks coming in two sizes and a few colors / glow conditions. HF store carried the remainder, but few are left.
In HF history, these were introduced before ultra-thin and slick line (ie Dyneema ) use became prevalent.
- Will the CL-266 series for cord 1-3mm cover all cord many of us use, without slipping?
- Are you satisfied with the holding power and ease of use?
- Do they hold pretty well on 1.8mm Zing-it and similar dyneema cord?
- Do they damage your lines?
- Would you use them on a ridgeline, or just for tie-outs?
- Is the pricier glow-in-dark model useful, necessary, or desireable?
- If not glow-in-the-dark, would you buy more in black, white, or Nato green?
Would you buy a bunch, again, if they were inexpensively shipped?