Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question How can I get onto Brian from OES?

Hey guys, I'm new to hammocking and to hammock forums and so far have found both great! I did quite a bit of research looking at the right gear such as hammock, suspension, tarps etc...

Anyway, long story short I decided for a tarp I'd get a maccat deluxe after hearing so much positive feedback about the maccat range from OES. Also ordered some stuff sacks with it!

Problem is I ordered my tarp and stuff sacks (and paid for them), back at the end of Feb but still haven't seen any sign of them. I've sent Brian plenty of emails/messages but he doesn't reply. I've got an Oder confirmation from Brian and a USPS tracking number. So I rang USPS and they say they never received it.

Basically I live in Australia and I'm just trying to figure out what's going on. I've been excited about this tarp for ages!

Hope someone can help or that Brian might see this and let me know what's happening.

Anyone know how else to contact him?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    Sorry to hear about your frustration. I have always emailed and received a response within 2 days latest. I assume by messages you mean PM's. I do know that there were times that my emails fell into his junk folder (has actually happened with a few vendors). Its a long time to wait but I would still double up on emails/PMs with clear subjects. And I am sure he is looking at the forum here and there as well. Not much help I know but I do wish you Good luck!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Thanks for your help dragon I really appreciate it. I'll keep trying! Cheers

Hammock
    Hennesy
    Tarp
    various
    Insulation
    pads, foam
    Images
    was that his closeout sale before he relocated? He was probably hard to find for a month or two while he moved and started a new job. He recently posted he was back in business. You might want to check his vendor forum if he has one.

Use this link and send him a email! It usually takes him a few days to get it and respond, give him some time, he alway's comes through! Also he has been known to not receive emails as they go into his junk folder "A LOT", so if in a couple day's you haven't heard from him, either "wait longer" or send him another email!

http://www.outdoorequipmentsupplier.com/contact.php
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Thanks nothermark and cranky! Yeah I placed the order around the 24th of Feb. So yeah, i think it was that close out sale. I didn't want to miss out! I've used his email address on the site, the contact form and private messaged him on hammock forums. And now started this thread looking for some help or hoping he might see it. I hate being that annoying guy but I guess I have to keep trying to contact him! Thanks again.

Hammock
    Currently ENO Double
    Suspension
    SLS with rings
    I ordered something from over seas once and it took a good month and a half to get it. I think things tend to get hung up in customs.

Hammock
    Eno DN
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe Sil
    Insulation
    Jarbidge River
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    You're not being "that guy", you're entitled to better customer service than you have received.

Thanks guys. Its been a month and a half but the problem is USPS said they never received it in the first place. I just sent him a few more messages. Hope he gets these one!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe Sil
    Insulation
    DIY Quilt+HG Inc20
    Adam, I got back to you via email - I've got a tarp with your name on it with expedited shipping coming at you first thing Monday morning! Sorry about the delay and confusion.
    Brian MacMillin
    www.OutdoorEquipmentSupplier.com
    Home of the new MacCat Gen4 hammock tarps

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast