Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hadley, Pa.
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    WL Tadpole
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    I'm 5' 11" and I'm fine in the nano. On my back the little sewn on stuff sack is at my right hip. I twisted it and tied an overhand knot in it using some of the hammock fabric as well. This forms kind of a foot box on that side of the hammock. That keeps my feet in very well. I also use a ridge line for a consistent hang. I put Dutch quilt hooks up to the ridge line on each end and the under quilt stays wrapped around me. I have had no trouble using it this way. It works for me. Just sayin.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Covington, TN
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Diy syn. UQ
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou View Post
    At 5'8" 145# I could sleep in the Nano but woke up often, because my head or feet or pillow was hanging too far out of the hammock. Yes, I tie my stuffsack/pillow to the ridgeline, so when it falls out, it doesn't go far, but it is still gone.

My pillow and I fit better in the GT UL.

Butt In A Sling (BIAS) currently has a good discount on their light and very light hammocks for HF members. To see the special prices at their website, find the discount announcement and link here at HF. I believe you won't see the offer at BIAS if you use the public entrance.
    We actually just upgraded our site and instead of a "discount page" we now have a "discount code" at checkout. It's "hfmember" on the checkout page. I know, it's very original.
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at
    HF members get a discount on most items. Use discount code "hfmember".