Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 Double
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    O.E.M. WBBB Straps
    I ordered a 1.7dbl and superfly E.O.B. on 4/6... Monday will be 4/30 - I hope it ships soon, as it will have been three weeks.

I am more than willing to wait, i just wish that the wait was better communicated.

I'm leaving for a Isle Royale trip in 12-days, so.... yeah...

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 dbl layer.
    Tarp
    WB Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Crowsnest & Burrow
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    A couple of months ago I ordered a BB and the Superfly from Warbonnet and it took just over a month to receive.. I contacted Brandon through email and he sent it out a few days later...
    Questtrek
    "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks". John Muir.

Hammock
    WWBB 1.7 dbl, TTTG 1.9DL SW
    Tarp
    WWBB Superfly
    Insulation
    AHE New River
    When I emailed Brandon about lead time before ordering, he said "about two weeks". He shipped two weeks and three days later and I had it in my hands in exactly three weeks from order. I think the delay some people are experiencing has to do with his shipping cycle, not his production rate.

I got a superior quality product in a reasonable amount of time from a cottage industry. I was willing to wait for that quality. If you are not willing to wait, there are lesser alternatives.

How will you feel about that decision in another month?

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 Single
    Tarp
    HG 4S Cuben
    Insulation
    KAQ UQ & HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJ View Post
    When I emailed Brandon about lead time before ordering, he said "about two weeks". He shipped two weeks and three days later and I had it in my hands in exactly three weeks from order. I think the delay some people are experiencing has to do with his shipping cycle, not his production rate.

I got a superior quality product in a reasonable amount of time from a cottage industry. I was willing to wait for that quality. If you are not willing to wait, there are lesser alternatives.

How will you feel about that decision in another month?
    In hindsight, I probably should have e-mailed or if I had been more aware of this forum I could have checked reviews/shipping comments prior to making a purchase. I'd really just checked YouTube for actual product reviews.

I've made a few non hammock related cottage purchases and things went as advertised. If there was some kind of website update expressing backlog I wouldn't have any concern regarding my purchase.

At the moment I'm waiting on an e-mail confirmation to acknowledge a shipping address change due to the forum suggested 4+ week wait.

Waiting is fine as long as I am somewhat informed. Yes it will be a superior product and yes having the product in my hands I will develop some kind of short term memory loss.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL & 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WB SF, WB Edge
    Insulation
    HG Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudah View Post
    I ordered a 1.7dbl and superfly E.O.B. on 4/6... Monday will be 4/30 - I hope it ships soon, as it will have been three weeks.

I am more than willing to wait, i just wish that the wait was better communicated.

I'm leaving for a Isle Royale trip in 12-days, so.... yeah...
    I ordered a Superfly Camo on 4/6 too. I already have a WBBB 1.7 DL. So now just waiting patiently as possible for my tarp. I think we will both have our stuff before time for your trip. Another friend of mine ordered a superfly and just received it a week or so ago. I think it was around 4 weeks from when he ordered until he got it. From what I have read the only communication anyone gets from Brandon is the shipping notification when it ships. I was a little worried because I was expecting an order confirmation but all I got was my paypal confirmation of payment. Turns out that's the way it is. Maybe we will get our orders this week. HH

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 Single
    Tarp
    HG 4S Cuben
    Insulation
    KAQ UQ & HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Man View Post
    I ordered a Superfly Camo on 4/6 too. I already have a WBBB 1.7 DL. So now just waiting patiently as possible for my tarp. I think we will both have our stuff before time for your trip. Another friend of mine ordered a superfly and just received it a week or so ago. I think it was around 4 weeks from when he ordered until he got it. From what I have read the only communication anyone gets from Brandon is the shipping notification when it ships. I was a little worried because I was expecting an order confirmation but all I got was my paypal confirmation of payment. Turns out that's the way it is. Maybe we will get our orders this week. HH
    Just a paypal automatic notification, ok. I'm in the same boat. I have to go to the post office to put in my address change regardless, but I hope he'll make note of my e-mail.

Hammock
    WB BlackBird DL 1.1, HH Scout
    Tarp
    Modified Chinook
    Insulation
    UQ Incubator 20'
    Suspension
    Dutch & WBBB setup
    Ordered my wbbb 1.1 2weeks ago an got shipping confirmation yesterday... Can't wait.

Hammock
    1.1 Dbl WBBB/Traveler
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Images
    It's a hard wait, but will be worth it! Every thought of "I should have just bought an ENO" will melt away when you lay in your new WB!

Could be worse though...I got a shipping notification, took off work for a few days, and sped home to meet the UPS diver. When home I found out that it was only the Tarp and there was a screw up and I didnt have my hammock yet! haha.

Even after the wait, and a slight hiccup I love my hammock, and just purchased a Traveler.
    Audemus Jura Nostra Defendere

Mā te Atua me te wāhi ngaro tātou e tiaki e manaaki

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 or BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Tewa, Speer, H.G.
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images
    Hmmm, I bet his business is expanding - along with the other hammock related vendors! He should hire another sewer or two and begin the full time baby!
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

Hammock
    WBBB Dbl 1.1
    Tarp
    Hex
    Insulation
    DIY underquilt
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadphans View Post
    Hmmm, I bet his business is expanding - along with the other hammock related vendors! He should hire another sewer or two and begin the full time baby!
    AMEN to that. After all, that's what where here for right...to spread the word about great product and help support a great locally (U.S.) owned small business.

I'm stoked to get mine sometime soon!

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast