Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hammock
    DIY(s)
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    HG

SOLD: Misc. Stuff

While I'm at it there are a bunch of other things that are cluttering up my gear closet. Mods, if you'd like me to condense my two threads, just let me know. This is mostly just stuff I haven't or don't use. I am leaving Thursday on a trip, so whatever isn't sold by then may have a delay on shipping unless my lovely assistant wants to pack it up for you.

Available:

1.1 oz Double Layer Hammock: Olive green in color. Measures ~11' x 5'. I have slept in it a couple of times, but the hammock is still in great shape. Not my very nicest looking stitching, but it is sturdy and will hold you fine. Comes with whoopies, tree straps, and toggles and double closure stuff sack. $55

Hodgman 3.5 mil neoprene chest waders: Stocking foot with gaiters. These were only worn twice in the water. Style 34196. Size MSS. $20

Buff Knock-Offs: I have some Buff imitations from Tansclub. I've decided to part with a few more of them. They are slightly thinner than the real deal but a lot cheaper. The shipping from Tansclub was ridiculous. I have six, two each in yellow paisley, woodland camo, and a pirate pattern. $4.50 each Only yellow remaining

2012 Model Ribz pack: Color is alpine green. Holds up to 700 ci. Brand new, still with the tags on it. I got this one and a black one to check out the new design and colors and decided to keep the black one. Has some nice feature upgrades from the 2011 model such as padding on the shoulder straps and an elasticized back strap. Zipper pulls and other little things are much nicer than in years previous. I paid $60 plus shipping a few weeks ago. $45

Primus Litech Tea Kettle: New in box. I got this one and my GSI kettle at the same time. I liked the GSI better. $15

Kammok: I wanted to try it out the fabric, but I have too many hammocks so time to pass it on. Color is yellow. Basically a new hammock. Includes the original stuff sack plus a brand new set of whoopies, toggles, and tree straps and an adjustable ridgeline. Does not include original rope or carabiners. $90

Military Issue Rain Jacket: Was new in the early part of the 2000's. It is one of the heavy plastic types. It doesn't breathe AT ALL and it isn't UL, but it is very waterproof and will keep you dry. Looks like the one here. Really excellent shape. Zippered front with cinch waist, and velcro closures on the front flap and cuffs. Size printed inside is small, but I'd say its easily much bigger than that. $10

Sierra Designs Down Mocassins: Size medium. Green in color. New, never used. Too small for me. These run small. Will likely only fit a men's 8 or smaller. $17.50

Gerber Camp Axe: New, never used. Specs as seen here. I got it as a consolation prize for not being able to afford a Gransfors Bruks for my canoe trips, but let's face it. It was a bad consolation prize. I never used it. Maybe someday on the GB... $30

Sold or SPF:

Warbonnet Superfly: Taken on a few trips before I finished my DIYs, but it doesn't see any use now. I've been having a hard time letting go of it for some reason, but I am putting it up for sale. Color is gray. Still in really excellent condition. Panel pulls are seam sealed by me. Comes with a mesh double closure stuff sack. No lines are included. $105 SPF

Mora of Sweden Craftline Allround stainless: Was carried on one trip by my brother. I don't think he ever took it out of the sheath. At some point, this one had its sheath swapped with another of my knives. So it is dark gray rather than the lighter gray. $10 SPF

Stainless Steel Emberlit: Brand new never used. $30 Max of $35 with shipping so you're not paying more than a new one is from Mikhail. SPF

2011 Model Ribz UL pack: I have had this sitting in the back of the closet and haven't used it. Color is light gray. Holds up to 500 ci. Does not have the shoulder pads like the new models. Comes in the original stuff sack with tags. $25 SOLD

2011 Model Ribz pack: Color is alpine green. Holds up to 700 ci. I have had this one out a couple of times. Still in excellent condition. I upgraded to the 2012 model. Does not have the shoulder pads like the new models. Comes with original stuff sack. $30 SOLD, took $25

Mesh Tarp Skins: New, never used. Two pairs available. Sold as a pair. Each skin is 72" long. When pinched shut, the narrow opening measures 2" and the larger opening measures 6". Grosgrain trim on both openings and a pocket on each narrow portion. $15 each SOLD

OES MacCat Deluxe: Used but in good shape with no rips tears or stains. Color is gray. Includes a new set of mesh tarp skins and two lengths of 1.75 Zing-it for the ridgeline. No other ties outs or stuff sack included. I believe it is a slightly older model. The tie outs are of a somewhat heavier material than he uses now. Doesn't make in considerably heavier. $90 SOLD

Please note: Prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees. Buyer pays the actual cost of shipping and fees for his or her shipment. Send me a PM with what you are interested in and I will let you know the total cost of the shipment as soon as I am able to weigh everything together. My mailing zip is 55113 if you'd like to guesstimate. I will be using the electronic USPS rates. Packages 13 oz or under will go first class. Packages over 13 oz will be sent Priority Mail or Parcel Post based on buyer's preference.

Folks who post dibs in the thread have first priority. Always happy to consider reasonable offers, worst I can say is no! I can do photos of any items tonight. Thank you!
    Last edited by lymphocytosis; 05-02-2012 at 11:41. Reason: Marking things sold

Hammock
    Clark NX 250
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    WL TQ & UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Dibs on a set of tarp skins and both of the camp a pirate buffs, pm in bound.

Hammock
    Clark NX 250
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    WL TQ & UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Dang auto correcting spell check, camo not camp.

broozer
    I want to buy the other set of mesh tarp skins, sending pm.

Dibs on emberlit and Mora... PM inbound...

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    Greylock 3 Hudson
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I'll take the 2011 500 ci Ribz

Hammock
    BMBH, WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly, HardRock
    Insulation
    HG, JRB
    Suspension
    Dutch, Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by lymphocytosis View Post
    OES MacCat Deluxe: Used but in good shape with no rips tears or stains. Includes a new set of mesh tarp skins and two lengths of 1.75 Zing-it for the ridgeline. No other ties outs or stuff sack included. $90
    Dibs pending questions in PM.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    Greylock 3 Hudson
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Pm sent on the 700ci Ribz 2011

Hammock
    DIY(s)
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    HG
    All PMs responded to and I added a few items. Nothing has been paid for yet, still awaiting responses after questions and calculations of shipping charges.

Hammock
    currently hammeck envy
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    phnx,zepp,jbrdge
    Suspension
    straps, hammock an
    second dibbs on maccat and emberlit if they dont work out....
    It's not the boulders that throw us off balance, it's the pebbles beneath our feet

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast