Hello, my name is Shane, I run a lil bar up here in the north woods, I watched one to many survival shows, and rekindled my love o the outdoors. I have been training myself in my backyard, and am excited for a group hang to pick up on some of the finer details. Btw, I have 6 acres on the yellow river, so my backyard rules. I bought a cheap Thai hammock, set it up and realized it was too small, so I grabbed a pattern from this site and made a 9 foot warbonnet blackbird clone for 50$. It holds my beefy butt (260lbs) I call it the Poorbonnet yellow canary cuz its yellow...... It actually looks like a banana...... I'm a banana. Anyway, word to shug. I watched all his shtuff, and finally decided to join. Apparantly I'm not to bright, or I would have joined the first time he mentioned this place. Slow banana. Why am I suspect67? Cuz I get in trouble. Not bad trouble, but I got thrown in the pokey for cussin at a lady once. 6 days. I think I told the judge he was a lil to serious and he locked me up. Slow mouthy banana. Anyway, that was about 15 years ago and I was just jumpin on the web, so Suspect 67 I became, and guess I still am today. I love spoon town, my wife, my kids, a couple random girls now and then too. Slow mouthy lovey slutty banana. Well, I guess I got most of ya scared now. Slow mouthy lovey slutty honest banana. Oh yeah, I'm a reverand too. The Rev. Bu I don't like talkin too much religion please, and thank you! Slow mouthy lovey slutty honest politely private banana. Ok the joke is lame. I'm gonna stop.