At least it did this time. That's how long it took for the the Tableclothsfactory to send me my new hammock.

Last week I was asking about making a wider hammock. I'm a big boy but I've also read that wider is more comfortable, allows more angled for sleeping. DOES IT EVER! And in the middle of reading what kind of seem to use to put panels onto the 60 inch wide fabric from Hancocks member Vissarian pm'd me with the link to the Tableclothsfactories 90x132 tablecloth page. Well heck, the darn things are already seemed and come in a bunch of different colors. The crinkled Taffeta feels to be the same or a little heavier then the parachute fabric I have from Hancocks. Then again, it's getting close to a year and a half of sleeping on it, might be getting a tad thin.

So I ordered a Red one to match the faded one that I have been using and when I came home today, there was a box on my doorstep.

YAY my Tablecloth was here. So it was right on up to my room to find a little Walmart red cord and some quick whipping of both ends.

132 inchs? Why, I think my old hammock is a 132 inches. Well, maybe it's a little shorter and if I had made my whoopie sling correctly, it would be adjusted just right. presently it's a tad low.

But 5 minutes of whipping and a couple minutes of swapping out the slings and BAM I'm hanging in my new bed.

I can't begin to find the center of this thing and I'm beginning to think I can dang near lay 90 degrees on it, I am only 74 inches long. I hit my aquarium stand before I run out of room. Who would have thunk the limiting factor would be my side to side clearance?

So maybe there's too much fabric? I don't think so because now when the nites finally cool down and I don't want some breeze blowing on me, a shift of the legs gives me a little blanket to throw over the legs.

I can hide in this thing like my Grand-daughter hides in my old one. EXCELLENT.

So, I'm going to make up another couple of whoopies and links so I can center this new hammock better and hang my old one on my hammock stand in the back yard, OR get some longer whoopies and have a netless hammock to take with me.

OH I'm as happy as any other guy that just increased his hammock capacity. Even have a stuff sack to stick my old one in thanks to the Christmas Exchange.

Thanks Vissarian for the link. Total cost to my house was 24 bucks. Cheaper then the fabric, thread and needles I bought last January when I made my first Hammock.