Tarp
    DIY Asym
    Insulation
    DIY Modular Quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH
    Images
    That's really cool, DivaB!

I recognize the Brasslite, but what's the other stove?

Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Quote Originally Posted by FLRider View Post
    That's really cool, DivaB!

I recognize the Brasslite, but what's the other stove?
    ...I have a stove problem Some of it just doesn't make any since and that is one of them. It's a sterno burner/SafeHeat and I cut a circle out of the bottom off a tuna can and snap fitted it to the top of the burner for pot stand and drilled some holes in it for air. The lid will still screw back onto the burner while the pot stand is still on so no fuel is lost. Don't expect it to boil, it's just a hot plate to keep the coffee water really hot, while drinking the first cup Dollar tree has them for a buck. The fuel lasts forever and ever.

Below is a picture with the lid on and lid off.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DivaB; 05-11-2012 at 21:19. Reason: Oh yea, it was a one wick....I changed it to two, again some things just don't make since but I do it anyways.

Hammock
    D.I.Y
    Tarp
    ENO Housefly
    Insulation
    Underquilt
    Suspension
    D.I.Y Whoopies
    All these wonderful things you have made and i only think about it. I need to step up my game.

Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    12'x12'
    Insulation
    KAQ New River
    Suspension
    Strps cinch buckle
    Diva, I'm sorry you missed the hang, but thank you so much for sharing your DIY projects with us. You are an inspiration. Because of you, I now have a tablecloth and a 108" organza overlay on its way. All for $24.48! (I opted for the free shipping). I would never have thought to look for tablecloths. Truly genius.

I've got my eye on a couple of patrol bags for top quilts for this summers camping trip. And I loved the tree table. I'm going to have to see what I can find at Good Will.

For your next cart keep, an eye out for small pneumatic tires, like the ones they use on little kid's bikes, front end of a trike or trailers for kids. They'll be a bit bigger than the ones you have on the cart so they'll be easier to roll over rocks and through gravel.

Thanks again for sharing.

Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Quote Originally Posted by mryan27 View Post
    All these wonderful things you have made and i only think about it. I need to step up my game.
    Thank you myran27!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aven View Post
    Diva, I'm sorry you missed the hang, but thank you so much for sharing your DIY projects with us. You are an inspiration. Because of you, I now have a tablecloth and a 108" organza overlay on its way. All for $24.48! (I opted for the free shipping). I would never have thought to look for tablecloths. Truly genius.

I've got my eye on a couple of patrol bags for top quilts for this summers camping trip. And I loved the tree table. I'm going to have to see what I can find at Good Will.

For your next cart keep, an eye out for small pneumatic tires, like the ones they use on little kid's bikes, front end of a trike or trailers for kids. They'll be a bit bigger than the ones you have on the cart so they'll be easier to roll over rocks and through gravel.

Thanks again for sharing.
    Thank you Aven! Such kind words. Good luck on your projects and be sure to let us know how they go. Yea, that tree table is an easy one. I couldn't believe I saw a similar item being sold and what it cost. (can't for the life of me remember where or who or anything) but I thought, heck that just looks like a darn scrap of aluminum or a pan at the time it wasn't titanium (I remember that much), and I'd rather have the sides left on anyway...so then the rest is history, and only $1 to boot. When it goes bad, I just spend another buck and make another. It should still last several seasons though with no problem. Might even spray some rustproof paint over it to slow it down a bit.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345