Thread: wow

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WBBB BMJ
    Insulation
    AHE LR, Enlightene

wow

I got my finally got my hands on my BB 1.1 DL. I ordered it back in march and had to leave for a trip before it came in. long story short, i've now got it in hand.

I don't know a whole lot about hammocks; my only other exsposure is with ENO double and single nest hammocks. to be honest, i wasn't sure that i would like any other hammock because i really didn't think that any other hammock could beat the soft feel of my ENOs.

Let me just say WOW!

the 1.1 stuff is awesome feeling!! and the BMJ tarp is sooooooo light compared to my other tarp, which is much smaller by the way.

I can't wait to try this puppy out

Thank you Brandon. (even though i screwed up and ordered seperatley, he still got everything sent at one time) I appreciate that.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL & 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WB SF, WB Edge
    Insulation
    HG Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Congrats on getting your gear. You will like the BB, I have a 1.7 DL myself. I got to play with my new SF tarp today. I put the guylines on it and installed my whoopie ridgeline with dutch gear. Man the tarp is really nice, big, and roomy. Have fun with your stuff. HH

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    1.1 still on my list but I really enjoy my other BB's. Congrats on the new gear!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 or BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Tewa, Speer, H.G.
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images
    I just got my 1.1 too...can not wait to get it on a backpacking trip. Soon! But plenty of time lounging in the yard.

I agree that 1.1 stuff is so comfy. I am beginning to figure out the proper sag in the ridge line and it keeps getting more comfortable every time I set it up.
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

• + New Posts