WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Images
    Four Weeks is what it took for mine and that had been the longest I have seen.
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

Hammock
    Darien UL
    Tarp
    Tadpole
    Suspension
    NCAA
    Well you know what happens on 4/20 out there in Colorado.........

Hammock
    WB 1.1DBL, Eno DBL
    Tarp
    WB Super or Edge
    Insulation
    DIY TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    Whoooooopy!
    Welcome Pounce, I am in a similar situation. I ordered a hammock and a tarp on 4-23 and did not hear back. So, I emailed on 4-27 and got a reply on 4-29 that said they are running about two weeks and they will send a shipping notice as the items leave.

I have previously ordered a tarp from WB and that took about 7 to 10 days to process and about two days shipping in a priority mail box, but that was in the middle of summer not in the peak season of trip planning, April. The quality was excellent and that is why ordered more product.

I work in sports product manufacturing and see the demand jump at different times each year depending a lot on what the weather is like. My guess is that Brandon is just head down over a sewing machine now focusing on what is most important to his customers, production. So, give it a few days and you should see a shipping notice. If not, you can email Brandon here: [email protected]

Good luck.

Oh, and how about an un-boxing video or a few photos when you get that sweat new hammock up, we would love to see that!

Hammock
    DH Darien UL
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Whoopies

more

Ha Ha 4:20 Ah CO had some good times out there. I have ordered fro MLD, Zpack, HG, WB, TTTG and other small cottage companies wait can be quick as shipped next day up to two months. Its worth it! be patient.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 single
    Tarp
    OES Maccat
    Insulation
    HG top bottom
    Suspension
    whoopie,dutch hook

Red face

ordered my WBBB 4-23 e-mailed 2weeks later and was told lead time was 2weeks. Sounds like the wait will be worth it.

I got a response that it might be shipped this week or early next week. I'm happy supporting small businesses and waiting for good product. I also like good service to go along. Not having the products is not impacting me so no sweat. I do think it would improve customer experience if the site indicated there was a delay if this type and a mit of marketing speak about why. Perhaps the products are made after an order is placed. Good reason and this fact might attract buyers.

The site says items ship in one week. If that is not happening in practice its maybe better to set realistic expectations.

I wish them greater success and happy future customers.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl lefty, WBRR
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy Camo
    Insulation
    KAQs, Pads, PLUQs
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Here's how I look at it.

If you want a Toyota you can find a dealer close by that has what you want in stock and get one reasonably fast.

If however you want a Bentley you pay and get in line because they custom make each one while exercising top shelf quality control triple checking everything is a.o.k.

In the hammock world its the same way. You can have an Eno Amazon'd to you in 2 days. Just like the Toyota.

Or you can buy the WBBB and get in line like the Bentley drivers.

There is always a trade off.

Time vs quality.

I'll wait for the WBBB just like I'd patiently wait for the Bentley. Because like the Bentley there's nothing like the WBBB.

Actually the delay on the bag I'm in line for is a good thing this time because I want to switch my order to a lefty and the wait means a chance to make the change.

I made a similar comment on changing the website to reflect delays and someone else mentioned he wanted to change it but he's got to go through the folks that maintain his site and they haven't gotten to it yet.

And this time of year (heaviest demand) Brandon tries to stick to what he does best -- making the hammocks.

Hang in there Pounce it will be worth the wait.

I received my package yesterday. All is well.

I ordered and received shipment in three weeks. Worth the wait. Spent the night on Chattooga trail, SC side end of April and slept like a baby. Woke up fetal position. Best sleep I have had in a really long time. Hang on, Great product for which three weeks is not too much to wait. Called in to ask questions before ordering and was impressed with cheerful assistance--something else not abounding in our society.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 Dbl. SouthPaw
    Warbonnet guy is great to deal with, the wait goes with the neighborhood...

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast