Quote Originally Posted by JohnSawyer View Post
Duke: The stiff stuff is what I've always seen, and it's pretty fragile.. .(start a tear... it just keeps going)

Demo: Thanks for the note. I'd be wary of other 'thrins, especially against my skin, but for netting ? ? ? who knows...

Anyway, the "Son of Beast" hammock is on it's way to Ohio tomorrow... Just finished it...

Off to hang my hammock in the back yard and enjoy Spring!
I told Dakota....I mean Gutter, that he has a surprise coming from our CA friend. It's driving him nuts because I won't tell him what it is. What's really funny is he said "I just love people, don't you mom?" I of course being who I am, was like "I can't say that I do too many, but some are really worth it." He says "no mom, your going about it all wrong, you have to love them all, even ones that don't seem worth it, everyone deserves it, and then good things come your way. Even the bad people are here to teach us things."

Yep, the 14 year old, smacked me with facts again. He's right. He's always, just randomly said the he loves people, but it's the first time he was able to tell me his reasoning as to why.

...Then I told him to get back on the forums and get active again. He got frustrated trying to find his way around, and just gave up. I'm not sure when the last time was when he got on. It would be great to have a "kids/teen area" here.