Cleaning out the closet of some unused gear!!!
1. Freedom Shelter/ Ecotat ... Brown color. It's a bivy tent and anorak in one! Also, use as a backpack cover. Weighs 4lbs. w/ poles. Waterproof w/ all seams factory sealed. New in box. Never used. $50 shipped
2. N.E.O.S. Trekker Waterproof Chaps Overshoes. Size M. Bought these to use as a makeshift mukluk for winter. Just need to add a wool boot from Steger Mukluks or Sorel. (Will fit a size 11 mukluk wool boot from Steger Mukluks. I wound up purchasing a pair of Steger Camuks size 11 and the wool boot fits nicely. Anyways, I have decided to just use the Camuks.) New in box. Never used. $70 shipped.
3. N.E.O.S. Blazer Waterproof Overshoes. Size XS. Again, bought these for my daughters to use as a pair of makeshift mukluks. They just didn't like the idea. Will fit a Womens Size 6 wool boot from Steger Mukluks. New w/o the box. Never used. $35 shipped. (I have x2 pairs of these NEOS Blazer size XS available.)
4. Mil-Spec Woodland Poncho. 56" x 86" . Heavy-duty rubberized material (similar to the Vietnam era rubberized ponchos). Has drawstring hood. Hood has ear flaps. Grommets on corners. Snaps on each side when using as poncho. Or, snap x2 of these ponchos together for a larger shelter. Drawstring waist. Includes storage bag. New, Never used. $30 shipped. (I have x2 of these woodland ponchos available.)
5. Cabelas Dry Loft Bivy Sack. Used only a couple of times in a tent. Excellent condition. No tears or damage of any kind. $25 shipped.
I accept PayPal.