went out for a fri- sunday camping trip with my wife our 15week old daughter and two friends and their 12 year old son. what a perfect weekend a such a wonderful campground. wooded sites had a fire pit with built in cooking grate and picnic table. very quiet and not crowded at all. had no problem with me hanging my 2 hammocks in my site .1 walmart special for lounging and a grand trunk skeeter beeter pro for sleeping. was most exited about getting my little one into a hammock for the first time. granted it was just for a long nap but she loved it, fell asleep within a min or so an slept on daddy's chest for about an hour.

hammock.jpg

other than our nap mommy insisted she be a ground dweller so she slept in a pea pod. If you ever want to take a young one with you out into the woods I highly reccommend it. an integrated bug net and air matttress. during the day made it a pefect bug free zone at night used in mom's tent as a bassenet. when out of the pod we used an off clip on near her and after 2 days and nights outside not a single bug bite or tick on her and let me tell you the ticks are bad this year really bad . literally could just look at the ground and see them crawling around. also treated bottom of her pea pod with permetherin but just the bottom so as to not come into contact with the baby.

pea pod.jpg

I would highly reccommend the campsite to anyone wanting to car camp they also have a 16 mile loop trail that allows back packing camping anywhere you want here is a link to the info:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/hoosi...a/?recid=41486