I have a Nest and No Sniveller that I have used with my HH numerous times but I have yet to try and install one of these quilts on my Speer-type DIY hammock. I could probably figure it out with trail and error, but I thought I might seek the advice of the group. There may be others with the same questions.
1. Where is the best place to install the JRB suspension system?
2. Do the side loops go unused on a Speer-type hammock?
3. How far should the head and foot be sinched?
4. How do you adjust the sag of the under quilt? Just move the susension system?
5. Any other tips or tricks I should know of?