Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: overload

Thanks to all for the input, just waiting for my hammock to arrive and then "play" with it to see if this what I need...I hope it works out, and if it does I may try to upgrade, or go to a bottom entry like Rev suggested, but no matter what, I will find a way to sleep under the stars...Great site, good people who are eager to help, and a love for the outdoors...The reason all of us are

OES 12 x 10
    JRB Mt.Washington4
    Robgcp, my wife just got a Travel Hammock with the funky forest tarp. The specs were wrong from what I can tell, it's bigger than 10 x 10. I'd have to measure it again but I think it was 12 x 12 or at least closer to that. It's a pretty inexpesive tarp.

Milton, PA
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Hennessey Hex
    HH Super Shelter
    ring buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by robgcp View Post
    or go to a bottom entry like Rev suggested,
    robgcp I've got a thread going for folks with disabilities to share their experiences with hammocks. My most recent post deals with how I use a Bridge. If you decide you want to upgrade you might check into a DIY Bridge as they are reasonably simple to make and IMO offer the best toploader access for mobility impaired. I still like my HH but I might be sorely tempted to switch if folks can figure out how to do a bottom entry into a bridge.

I don't think I would take my DIY bridge out solo as I have had problems getting out by myself, but that may change as I play with more in the safety of the backyard.
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint